A Newbie says hello :3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gena

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

A total newcomer, I just registered yesterday. I've only peeked in a few threads but it all looks great already.

I'm a 24 years young soul living in a small city in eastern Finland. I would describe myself as optimistic, relaxed, non-judgemental, quiet but sociable.

So why did I join? It's not that I could say I'm lonely; I have wonderful people in my life and no reason to feel bad about anything. It's just that nearly everyone I love lives somewhat far away and I can't make it there that often - so most of the time I haven't got many people physically close to me. And making new friends isn't always that simple, is it?

The only person I see outside school is my boyfriend (who is certainly the best partner I could ever wish for. So I'm definitely not complaining :) ) but it would be absolutely wonderful to meet new people, hear fresh stories and opinions and break routines. I don't want to have days that are copies of each other.. there have been enough of them for this winter.

I just hope I will fit in. :shy: Maybe we could cheer up each other?

Welcome Gena :D

Wonderful new people aplenty here, take your pick :p

Also, what is a Cheburashka, I tried googling it but all I got was a furry bear-rat thing?

Thank you for the welcomes you all :)

Sigma: Cheburashka and Gena are both characters in an old soviet Russian children's animation. Cheburashka is, indeed, this little bear-looking creature who makes good friends with crocodile Gena :) That's where I got my username :D

Hello and welcome!

Join us i nthe games for some fun and smiles!

Gena said:
Thank you for the welcomes you all :)

Sigma: Cheburashka and Gena are both characters in an old soviet Russian children's animation. Cheburashka is, indeed, this little bear-looking creature who makes good friends with crocodile Gena :) That's where I got my username :D

Sounds like a Russian Winnie the Pooh ^^

Latest posts

Back