Admitting My Bitterness, Hate, and Resentment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dd11 said:
Let me say that Actions Precede Feelings.  We all waste a lot of time in life thinking we will thus and so when we FEEL like it.  In reality if you Act, then the feelings follow.  If you want to feel better about yourself in life, then ACT in ways that make you feel better about yourself in life.  Maybe start by simply doing something that is kind and nice for your family.  Go over and rake the leaves in their backyard or something like that.
 I will tell you for certain, that living a good life means investing your own sweat equity.  You have to do the work to get to where you want to be.  And, that involves stop looking at what you don't have, and start investing the time, energy and effort into your own self and life and the people around and behave AS IF.  Behave as if you weren't bitter, angry and resentful. Break the cycle.  Once you do that, your feelings will shift away from that mindset.

Wow, that was just what I needed to read.  Thanks

Latest posts

Back