Allô~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitramici

Reaction score
Hi all, I stumbled upon those forums while googling, and I quote , "lonely forum". Much to my surprise (!), I didn't fall on a lonely forum, this place is quite active. :D

I decided to join because from reading the posts here, this is one of the most civilized forums I've seen. I'm also a solitary person at heart (ok, not just at heart lol), so I can relate to the primary subject of these boards.

Anyways, about me, my primary language is French (from montreal) but it's pretty hard NOT to learn English one way or another here, hah! I'm 21 and currently studying pure maths in university (which I joined last september, I like it). I used to actively play in a badminton team but, upon entering university, I realized I'm no where near good enough to join their team. :( It's sad because that was how I've made my closest friends in the past. Can't say I've made any real friends in uni so far, but I still like going there to learn.

I guess that's that, thanks for reading. :p

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back