All the guys over 20 who have never kissed a girl, post here!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FauxReaL said:
I don't feel she's being stuck up at all. A lot of women don't want to be or appreciate being referred to as "***."

I admit that I was in the wrong... but I was just being tongue in cheek. I'm from the hood so we talk that often. I've even heard girls say it. : p

Yeah, but this isn't the hood. Most of the women here have self esteem issues and are rather sensitive about such things or just dislike being called names like that. If you talk that way in the hood, that's fine, but please leave it in the hood, out of respect for the women here.

SophiaGrace said:
FauxReaL said:
I don't feel she's being stuck up at all. A lot of women don't want to be or appreciate being referred to as "****."

I admit that I was in the wrong... but I was just being tongue in cheek. I'm from the hood so we talk that often. I've even heard girls say it. : p

That doesn't make it okay, but I appreciate you admiting you were wrong.

I'm a human bean and I expect to be treated as such, rather than as a function for a guy.

You a human bean?

Ey. Do you not understand what tongue in cheek means? These are not my actual beliefs. I believe in egalitarianism (but wouldn't care if a female said something like an equivalent of that saying about males)... That doesn't mean I can't kid around. Are you HR or something? You're not a mod. Yeah, you being stuck up. Get off my back.

Yo MoFaux....if it's perfectly acceptable for you to express yourself in the way you choose-then it must surely also be acceptable for Soph, Callie et al to do the same.

FauxReaL said:
SophiaGrace said:
FauxReaL said:
I don't feel she's being stuck up at all. A lot of women don't want to be or appreciate being referred to as "****."

That doesn't make it okay, but I appreciate you admiting you were wrong.

I'm a human bean and I expect to be treated as such, rather than as a function for a guy.

You a human bean?

Ey. Do you not understand what tongue in cheek means? These are not my actual beliefs. I believe in egalitarianism (but wouldn't care if a female said something like an equivalent of that saying about males)... That doesn't mean I can't kid around. Are you HR or something? You're not a mod. Yeah, you being stuck up. Get off my back.

You know, it's strange, when people say something that others don't agree with they immediately back down and claim it was a joke to save face.

If they aren't your actual beliefs then why are you saying these things? It doesn't make sense.

I am not HR but I am standing up for myself as a whole and complete human being. If that offends you, then I'm sorry, that's on you.

Human Bean = Human Being. Alternative spelling.

You're being accusatory af. Tongue in cheek. I still believe you shouldn't put the **** on a pedestal, though. You're just offended by the wording. Treat women with respect, but don't act like they are any better than you yourself. I wasn't backing down saying it was a joke, I was saying it as tongue in cheek originally. You mad, yo. Can we just drop it?

...and don't front on my cultural background. I can talk how I want to talk where I want to... I offer legit advice around here, and you completely discredit everything else I said because I made a little joke at the end.

FauxReaL said:
You're being accusatory af. Tongue in cheek. I still believe you shouldn't put the **** on a pedestal, though. You're just offended by the wording. Treat women with respect, but don't act like they are any better than you yourself. I wasn't backing down saying it was a joke, I was saying it as tongue in cheek originally. You mad, yo. Can we just drop it?

...and don't front on my cultural background. I can talk how I want to talk where I want to... I offer great advice around here, and you completely discredit everything else I said because I made a little joke at the end.

It's interesting to note how you are aware there are other ways to word your meaning without it coming across as denigrating to the other sex, but you continue to use the wording that is denigrating.

It's as if you don't care about how you come across nor about how you make others feel.

How many times are you going to edit that?
No one is "fronting" on your cultural background and no one is being accusatory, except you.
What you said was disrespectful, Soph called you on it, you got defensive and tried to play it off as something else. YOU are the one that sounds mad here

FauxReaL said:
Back in the fall of 2013... I was 19 (20 now), and I made out wit and sexed one girl (No more than that because I'm simply not trying to date. I'm working on myself and making great strides.) that I loved as a friend and loved me. I didn't really seek it out that much. We met online on a forum and were just good friends for a couple years and honeysuckle. She was in town one day for work and honeysuckle and we met up at a bar and had drinks got a hotel but her friend was with us so nothing really happened. We just hugged and honeysuckle. Then I went out to her place and it fell into place... It was wonderful, but like... Not all it's cracked up to be yo. If you really worried about it and want it that bad, then put yourself out there yo. Just befriend some girls IRL or go on dating sites and honeysuckle. Work on yourself and women WILL come to you if you just make opportunities in which you can put yourself out on the scene. Don't even try to put on a show. Don't put the **** on a pedestal and all that yo. That honeysuckle is wack af, my ninjas.

Fine, you want me to acknowledge everything you said.

It was good advice until the bolded part , where you show some sexism.

That whole masculine-power thing where men only need to act a certain way and women will flock to them. Whatever happened to genuinely connecting to other human beings? Whatever happened to self-improvement for your own benefit?

Sigh. I could go further into depth but I'm done.

Have fun with this thread, guys.

Faux we DO NOT allow words like that to be used in such a way. DON'T do it again. That goes for EVERYONE who also used or quoted the word complaining about it but NEVER bothered to report it.

Sci-Fi said:
Faux we DO NOT allow words like that to be used in such a way. DON'T do it again. That goes for EVERYONE who also used or quoted the word complaining about it but NEVER bothered to report it.

I honestly wasn't sure if it would pass moderation muster, but, sure, I'll report similar things next time instead of arguing over it.

Alright. I will listen to a mod. That was all wack af, and I apologize. :( I hope you can all forgive me. Don't take this as how I actually act... but I WAS being tongue in cheek. I don't see why you don't believe me.

Whatever happened to genuinely connecting to other human beings? Whatever happened to self-improvement for your own benefit?

There have been instances in my previous posts where I expressed just these exact sentiments -__-

and btw I edit my posts a lot because I make typos, error in grammar, and forget key aspects of the points I was originally trying to get across.

I'll be quiet now.

I always laugh when I hear stuff like that. It doesn't really matter when you kiss someone or have sex or anything like that. You spend so much time worrying about it, once it happens, nothing really changes. And it's always terrible the first time anyway so like, don't sweat it.

i never had tho
my dream is - i would kiss only one girl and she'll be mine first and last girl.

Already peeps, let's get this thread back on track.

26, never kissed a girl. And it does bother me because from what I've read/heard it's really weird if you've never had a relationship/sex or were even kissed with 26.

I did a google search for that and found a German forum for women were a girl opened a thread about how she met a guy at uni who was like her dream guy but he was 26 and had never had sex etc. and asked what other thought about that.
There were some who genuinely said that it really doesn't matter, as long as she likes him etc. and even some who said that it's kind of sweet/romantic since she's going to be his first girl but the majority was repulsed. They we're like "yeah, that is totally weird". I don't know. That really put a damper on my mood. :(
Especially because I was already rejected by some who, when they found that out about me, immediately lost all interest.

That's why it bothers me to no end and it's one of the things I almost cannot stop thinking about.

Latest posts

Back