All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 2 relationships on 2-3 years each and now i cant find the one girl..i try and try but either there is a huge L on my forhead or i dont get it how to score anymore :s

jales said:
And guys dont be shy to talk to the girls who post.

Or vice versa. Don't put all the pressure on the guys.

Okay, me.

I'm almost 21. I have a good-paying job.

I have sometimes-anxiety, as I call it.

Intimacy is foreign, and thus difficult for me. Me being intimate is like a toddler learning to walk. Wobbly and determined, with lots of falling.

I had two scholarships, which I've used, majoring in psychology. When I save up enough money I plan on getting my degrees.

I'm very self-aware, and want someone else who is also.

I'm a straight female.

I'm 5', 113 lbs.

My ethnicity is unimportant, because if you care that much about it, then you're not someone I'm interested in.

And I'm a bit unusual. :p

You need to let us know your nationality. I'm not inclined to approach a girl who lives thousands of miles away. Tried that before, and it all went to hell.
Lynx, for example, I like the sound of you (though the intimacy thing is a shame). I'm very interested in psychology myself.

blackwave said:
You need to let us know your nationality. I'm not inclined to approach a girl who lives thousands of miles away.

Wyoming, USA. Sorry. Not to confuse nationality with ethnicity, I just forgot.

blackwave said:
Lynx, for example, I like the sound of you (though the intimacy thing is a shame). I'm very interested in psychology myself.

Thank you, and yes it is a shame.

Please don't be mistaken, intimacy is something I want, believe me, desperately. I'm just not good at it.

Ok I'll try this out too..
I am a single male, living in the biggest city in the United States, studying in university. I have always found myself to be unconventional personality wise and I think thats why its not always easy for me to really connect to people on a deep level. I guess you can say I'm not like most people in that way. I'm 20 years old. Just looking for person who will care about me and someone I can spend the rest of my life with.

Socially_Impaired said:
Ok I'll try this out too..
I am a single male, living in the biggest city in the United States, studying in university.

Studying what?

Socially_Impaired said:
Just looking for person who... I can spend the rest of my life with.

I don't think you can preface this with "just".

No more posts? Aww come on people, I enjoy reading this thread.

I'd post, but I'm still technically married.....or maybe i wouldn't. who knows.

:-O there is a thread for single people? Why have I not known about this? where was I? oh well, that's why I have been always single, always late for the trend ¬¬

22, girl (with an alter ego of a boy), asian, and... what else.. I don't think I am exactly looking for a relationship, I am single for a reason ( I don't mean a calling from God) but I don't think I am ready for it. Friends , friends though, are always welcome :D

I'd like intimacy too.
I'm single, 37 and living in London.
I'm just as the username says, so very lonely.
I miss having someone to talk to and do things with as well as the intimacy a relationship brings.

btw i forgot to mention i am female
looking to make friends and meet up or PM with
drop me a line if you are so inclined

I'm 21 woman. transplant from texas in alabama. I'm lonely need someone to talk to about anything
Pm me for email or im.

you met your husband here? that's interesting :D
i need to get the idea of "being in a relationship is the only way to make me happy" out of my head. i can't. coz it's true. i'm a moron.

ooh forgot to mention.
i'm 32 female. definitely single :)

blueberry said:
you met your husband here? that's interesting :D
i need to get the idea of "being in a relationship is the only way to make me happy" out of my head. i can't. coz it's true. i'm a moron.

ooh forgot to mention.
i'm 32 female. definitely single :)

While it can definitely bring happiness, it should not be seen as the sole source of it. Try not to be dependent on it. It's best to manage happiness on your own before entering a healthy relationship.

I'll give it a try - I'd love to meet someone to date.

50 year old divorced female with a full time professional career and two teenagers.

I'm really passionate about music and watching tennis (my son plays). Reading, movies with complex characters or that make me feel something...

I'm not that interested in getting married again, but I want something stable and supportive and long term.

Blue in a red state, liberal in a conservative area, agnostic/buddhist in a small-minded town. AND I don't like motorcycles - so I'm a total misfit here. Alas, my kids want to finish school here...

Southwestern Indiana

PM is fine.

Well I suppose writing a bit about myself here cant hurt.
I am looking for a nice cute woman to share things with. :)

Im 24, Male
Living in Southwest England
5"11, slim build but athletic
I have long, wavey, thick, dark brown hair and blues eyes. There are one or two pics of me on the new faces thread if you wish to see what I look like.

I am a very sincere, honest and caring person who believes that communication is the best way to deal with any problems that arise. Also on that note, I am not an emotional person at all and deal things in a logical and rational manner. I am also a bit of a romantic, i just cant help it. :p

My interests are varied, i enjoy learning about all sorts of things and I am open minded to different subjects and opinions but i am also not afraid to show my own opinion's. I am a musician, I play electric/acoustic guitar and a bit of piano. I love to play, compose and learn music in various different styles and I strive to become the best I possibly can in my art.
I am interested in lots of other different subjects including movie's, computers, history, philosophy, psychology and various science's such as astronomy, physics, alternative science etc.

Feel free to send me a pm. :D

Its hard to find somebody and even harder to keep the relationship. At list i should give a try. Seems like this place got so many people like me.
Need somebody to talk, to share, to trust. Cant take this pain any longer.
About me:
Im from Dhaka, Bangladesh
Male, Age 30

Wouldn't mind meeting someone.

25 year old male here living near St. Louis, Missouri, shoot me a PM if you're in the area.

Latest posts

Back