All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 20... They say, "Cheer up kid, you're so young. You have your entire life to find someone"... It isn't even that, I mean, of course I would love to have someone to talk to and cherish, but I can't even connect to people that share my interests, ( piercings, video games, music) much less a girl that would waste her time thinking of me. I'm an okay looking guy, not overweight, but not extremely fit either. I'm pretty cool to talk to, as well as intelligent... I just can't seem to connect with anyone.
20 y.o./m/TX... About to start Mortuary School.

I'm single so I guess I may as well post. >//<

Living in the North East of England
Female (but I much prefer girls..some guys still interest me so you never know, I guess)
My main interest is video games right now, but there are a lot of things that interest me. =]
What else to say? I'm kinda on the petite side. My glasses make me look like a book-worm/geeky type, but I don't look too bad, or so I hope. =p
I'm pretty shy, even though I don't think I seem that way online and with some people I'm chatty right away. I dunno what that's about, but whatever.

Yup.

I don't really have anyone special in my life to talk to and fall for. Plus, people avoid me making me a bit socially awkward. But I'll take the next step on here.

I'm 23 and live in Florida...originally from Georgia. I work but its not enough to get rich on. However, it's something though right? I'm also working on going back to school to get my degree. I want to either Teach Art or become a video game concept artist/Game Developer. I also love Video Games, Movies, Music, and I read some books here and there. I also love to draw. I plan one day to travel and see the world. I really want to go to Japan and probably live the rest of my life there.

I'm also of mixed race. When you look at me you probably won't see it. But I am. Finally I wear glasses. Yeah. :)
Rosalyn said:
I'm single so I guess I may as well post. >//<

Living in the North East of England
Female (but I much prefer girls..some guys still interest me so you never know, I guess)
My main interest is video games right now, but there are a lot of things that interest me. =]
What else to say? I'm kinda on the petite side. My glasses make me look like a book-worm/geeky type, but I don't look too bad, or so I hope. =p
I'm pretty shy, even though I don't think I seem that way online and with some people I'm chatty right away. I dunno what that's about, but whatever.

Yup.
You seem interesting. Maybe we could talk some time and get to know each other?

Thanks! We seem to have some of the same interests, so that would be great! If you use MSN, or the PSN I'll PM you my details so we can chat. I have a 360 as well, but it doesn't see much use at the moment.

Rosalyn said:
Thanks! We seem to have some of the same interests, so that would be great! If you use MSN, or the PSN I'll PM you my details so we can chat. I have a 360 as well, but it doesn't see much use at the moment.

Sure, I'll PM you both of my PSN accounts and my AIM. I don't use MSN anymore.

I'm 42 I live in Southern Hertfordshire, England.
5"9, slim build
I have long hair (going a bit grey now) and hazely eyes.

I love playing guitar and other instruments, going for walks and cooking a fine meal, gardening, astrology & pagan stuff & just chatting.

:cool:

Hi all! My name is Jenny. I'm 27, living in Va Beach and currently a full time student working to get my BFA in Drawing & Design, and Painting. I love art of all kinds, anime, fantasy, sci fi stuffs, conventions, nature walks, my cat, reading, video games, watching movies, etc. And I'm very open minded to trying new things :3 At the very least it'd be great to make some friends, so feel free to contact me and we can get to know each other better <3

Mug shot

37, female, Amsterdam/Netherlands, kind of youthful, kind of funny, for some kind of hot, blue eyes, red hair, a geek and a freak and proud of it. Into making music, new technology, making the world a better place, trees, animals, scifi. I know there's nobody of my age from this forum in the netherlands.. anyway, nice initiative :)

Hello,

Ok sorry I had to update this. Lol.

I'm single, female, I am 25 years old, I been told that I am a very young looking person who looks like a 16 year old teen. Lol. I am a carmel skin black girl. I don't care who I date, as long they don't mind. I am petite, about 5' 2" five feet, two inches. I live in Defiance, OH in the United States. I like playing video games like role playing games, anime, comics, anime conventions, J-rock and J-rock clothes, and having fun. I love Final Fantasy 7 and Death Note the most! I am going to college for a Bachelor's degree in graphic design. I am open to date anybody. I will admit I am alittle...bi-curious. It's new to me but I will try anything once.

Anyway, hope to meet someone. I don't want to date anyone who is controlling, someone who would not leave me stranded on a date, someone who doesn't drink and smoke (at least not around me), someone who doesn't respect me as a person. These are just things that happened to me from previous dates. Basically I just want to date someone who will express their feeling for me, talk to me. I want to get to know that person for a long time to the point of being into an intimacy relationship with.

Here is a pic of me below that I got done with a photographer, in this pic I have long hair, but now my hair is cut short.

Attachments

• gaze.jpg
    gaze.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 129
Why not, right?

I'm 29. Female. Nursing student part time and work full time at a non-profit childrens clinic for psychiatric and counseling patients in Tennessee.

I'm origionally from Maryland and I don't really have time for hobbies or fun stuff (like chat forums ;) ) so I don't really know what I'm into anymore.

Ah, wonderful self introductions. I'm not just going to put all the positive things because this is not a traditional dating site. I'd rather know someone can deal with my "faults" right off the bat.

Recently turned 25, I was engaged for an year, made some mistakes but learned enough and man enough admit the things I did wrong.

Physically, 5'9", between 130 - 145 lbs depending on stress level. Slender would be my body type but I do see little belly fat these days. I am combating it because I want to look my best. I like to change my hair style often but don't have the time to do so. I have had really long hair once down to my shoulder blades. I miss it sometimes. Perhaps one day it'll happen again. I have no piercings and I don't like it on myself. I do not have any tattoos but am planning to get at least one.

Personality wise, I am extremely extrovert. I have no issues making new friends and talking to complete strangers. I do consider myself a person with high confidence, especially when I'm dressed well. I do tend to fall and trust people too fast which is something I'm working on. I am very expressive and creative according to my English teachers and I have to agree with them. The only major fear I have is loneliness and that story is very extensive so talking about will be better.

Education wise, I'm not a stupid person but I rebelled against the school system for a long time. I am currently in school for nursing and English major. I am having a bit of doubt about nursing because I have trouble with biology but it is still something I would like to do. As for English major, it'll be personal gratification and there are quiet numerous benefits to it as well.

Financially, I just landed a dream job with cars.com related company in outside Chicago area. I drive to dealerships and take pictures of cars an upload the pictures. It won't be easy for few months but it does become very lucrative after the trial period.

Emotionally, I tend to give too much love. I'm an only child and I did grow up with loneliness all my life. So when a person shows me even slightest interest, I become very infatuated. This is a trait I am fixing right now and actually taking time to learn about the person. I did study the pick up artist manuals and am pretty good with it but because of that, here I am and lonely again. I do see now that the whole pick up artist was just a void filler. I do not regret the things I have learned from it. It taught me a few things about women but it's something I'm trying to actively unlearn. I do have gentle feelings and am expressive. I have no issues telling someone how I feel.

I enjoy anything related to cars. Cruising brings my body to a high. I love all kinds of music from country to rap and everything in between including foreign. I like to drink to modesty. There is not much alcohol I do not like. I am an ex smoker, I do tend to bum one when I'm with my friends on some occasions. I would like to mention that I quit by cold-turkey and I think it's a great achievement. I also love children and they love me. You can ask any of my friends with kids and I know they'll vouch for me. I'm interested in anything and everything but will not list them all here. I do consider my self a renaissance man. I am also a grammar Nazi at times.

Sexually, I'm very open minded (kinky), bisexual but never have done 1 on 1 with a guy, adventurous, interested, experienced. I do not wish to offend anyone so I will not go into details.

I'm obviously looking for someone. I'm looking for long-term relationship that will lead somewhere. I do not take divorce lightly and it'll either be either I kill her or she kills me.
I do fancy an older female. I have only dated a younger girl once and that was in high school. But I am willing to give new things a try so don't count yourself out if you are younger than me.

You should be caring, supportive, open minded. Be ready to accept love you probably never experienced before. I describe my love as playdoh (great memories!!) I am willing to mold myself to person's needs long as they love me back.
I do not care for the past but the future and little or big chip on the shoulder is not the end of the world.
To the "shallow part". I'm not looking for a supermodel but I like someone who takes care herself. Not only physically but mentally as well. When I say take care of yourself mentally, (what an irony in this forum) I mean able to love back. It is unfortunate but I learned the hard way, the need for physical attraction and the importance of it. If that makes me shallow, you have every right to think in such way.

Pretty comprehensive if I say so myself. But I believe love requires such effort. So let's get to know each other first. The worst thing that could happen is you might end up with a friend!

Attachments

• icecream.jpg
    icecream.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
Ahh what thhe hell you never know right.

Male, 20. Living on the south coast of England, in a small seaside village which i'm not going to write on here. I'm half greek but I look british because I was born and raised in London, and have a British mum. Um, I'm a fun kinda guy, like watching films, and funny stuff on tv like family guy for example. I like going out to eat, walking on the beach, going to the cinema and general fun stuff like that. Not a massive drinker, I bearly get drunk unless its new years eve or some special occasion. I smoke cigarettes unfortunatly.. we all have a dirty habbit right? I love video games, but not a massive fan of xbox 360 as I've been through 6 all got the red ring of death.. so I only play PS3 now.. just completed kill zone 3 which was brilliant :)

I love to cook, I've worked for a TV Celebrity chef for 6 months, I love cooking for my other half (when I had one) because it gives me great pleasure (no not sexually lool) to watch others enjoy my food.

I suppose theres not much else to post, but if you want to know more, feel free to send me a PM :) oh and, rather embarassingly heres a pic of me... ugh. :( laugh away. 1st pic is me from behind you know so you can see what i look like both sides :)

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo135/Hash_Brownies/DSC00269.jpg
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo135/Hash_Brownies/DSCF7438-1.jpg

PS. I am 20, I know I look 12 okay..

Haha, I'm going to scan through this and see how many uk members are looking lol.

Haha, I know, it made me giggle myself.. hey, if you can't laugh at your own jokes no one else can right? :p

26 yo male in Atlanta. Into punk/metal/industrial music, video games, computers, nerdy stuff.

Latest posts

Back