All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, 23 year old male from Ukraine living in New Jersey, I might be looking for someone I could spend time with. College student on break for the summer. Let me know...

17 male,i live in canada

just looking for online friends or girlfriend,but i doubt much people my age come on here

im a gamer and i like anime, im 6.0'' and have dark hair

if ur interested then PM me and ill send u my msn

All the single people, these threads are always interesting. On one hand it allows us all to see what our true martial status is. On the other it can ruin any mystery that comes with meeting people and falling in love.

Oh well, I wonder if there are any females near by who share my definition of loneliness? To be mysterious I will say I am somewhere in the rockies. Sadly I do not share the OP's views on long distance.

Anime, games, skiing, sleeping, working out, and a few other things. I wonder which females would be s... I mean interested?

17, England, planning to do pure mathematics at Oxford.
Get bored of things/people extremely easily.
Planning to do a degree in Pure Mathematics, work for a few years so I can earn enough money to go back to university and get another degree, then do the same and go back to get maybe a PhD. I don't want to be in the same profession forever, I want to explore different fields of interest.. mathematics, philosophy, computing, physics, chemistry, psychology.. to name a few.
I have friends, I've had relationships in the past. Sadly I feel no emotional connection to anyone at the moment, I would like to change that.
I'm 6'2", muscular build and average length hair. I also have full heterochromia iridium.
Nothing special. Just a guy looking for an emotional attachment with a female.
I'm always open to make friends with males too, but I don't play the meat flute. Sorry.

DIFFERENT COLOURED EYES :O

THAT'S SO COOL!

Good luck with Oxford, I tried to do the whole Cambridge thing, but was too stoopid. :p

I love my Uni though :D

I bet $500 this thread goes nowhere for anyone. And unfortunately I win most of my bets.

Nope, no willy cigars for me >_>

Optimism at the highest level there insanelyloneley.

Soup said:
Nope, no willy cigars for me >_>

Optimism at the highest level there insanelyloneley.

lol, just being honest.

AFrozenSoul said:
Lol a thread like this can go somewhere on smaller communities.

lol, we'll see.

I´ve been in a LDR with a girl from Ukraine.
She was pretty, we liked each other, but somehow, she lost intereest in me, she does not awnser the phone, SMS, or e-mail.

Wanna see her last messages?
Ok, here it goes:
"Me-Is everything ok? We don´t speak a long time :-/
She-Im drunkk
Me-Its better we speak tomorrow :-/
She-Ahah im sorry im not in mariupol (its her home town)
Me-Ok, just go online when you can
She- Im with boyd aaaaaa ahaha im si drunk
Me-Behave yourself Katya
She- Its ok dont worry im frunk."

Conclusion: LDR does not work.

PedroSilva said:
She was pretty, we liked each other, but somehow, she lost intereest in me, she does not awnser the phone, SMS, or e-mail.

Ok, here it goes:
She-Im drunkk
Me-Behave yourself Katya

I have a feeling she wasn't alone or shy or anything. LDR will work, just not with confident women. I want a girl like me, not confident. She won't go out drinking, she won't have friends(cept me), and she won't sleep with any random dude. I know that sounds bad, wanting a girl with little confidence, but it's true, same goes with guys(for all you girls that get cheated on over and over by the gender known as male).

LDR works, just not forever. You gotta be together at some point. You can't cuddle online, sadly.

LDR works, its just expensive. Don't try it unless you are realistic of the costs of the relationship, both emotional and monetary.

EricIsMe said:
PedroSilva said:

Ok, here it goes:
She-Im drunkk
Me-Behave yourself Katya

I have a feeling she wasn't alone or shy or anything. LDR will work, just not with confident women. I want a girl like me, not confident.
Not quite true and am living proof of it. If the woman is confident that the man will see her, she will stick with it. In my case she was confident, and I did see her and spent time with her physically.

Though we're no longer together now for other reasons..

Latest posts

Back