All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I'm doing this but...

20 y/o college student from Texas. If you would like to know anything I would direct you to this post . Where I ramble on about myself for a good 5 mins. (well depends on how fast you read) :)

Ah what the hell, 22, male, 5'10", red head, live in Kentucky. Used to be a physics major for several years, then the depression got bad, took a semester off, and now I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to do with my life. Never actually been in a relationship, so I've got quite a few intimacy issues. I'm a nice guy, just dunno how to work past the "friends" part of the equation.

Late 20s.
UK.
Hetero male.
Lamppost-like with chocolatey brown eyes ;)

Unlike most others on this thread, I'm not looking for a serious long-term relationship, as I'm making plans to move on from here.

I'd just like to spend some time with someone, and brighten each other's lives for as long as we can.

So... can I add myself to this list? Ah well, doubt anyone would read this garbage:

Male
Graduate student in the Mid-West, United States. Hoping to go back to Florida or somewhere where the weather is better - LOL.
Pros and Cons: I think I'm empathetic, emotionally intelligent, compassionate and I have my head on my shoulders. But I'm not physically attractive as I'm short and slim and women prefer taller, muscular men... thank you genetics.

I might delete this post if I re-read it later and realize how stupid it is. Maybe not since its just something in cyber space that doesn't really harm me.

^ Sounds like you are waaay too hard on yourself. Not every girl likes tall guys, actually I find towers a little threatening as I'm a pretty short person myself. And definitely nothing wrong with slim. :D

Rosalyn said:
^ Sounds like you are waaay too hard on yourself. Not every girl likes tall guys, actually I find towers a little threatening as I'm a pretty short person myself. And definitely nothing wrong with slim. :D

Thanks Rosalyn. I guess we are our own worst critics, hope you're well!

Male, 42, highlands of Scotland. But would walk a thousand miles to find someone who needs me.

Lynx said:
It's best to manage happiness on your own before entering a healthy relationship.

I hear this all the time. But affection and understanding are basic human needs. I need them, I cannot be happy without them, I've tried for thirty years, and it gets harder, not easier. We need love and it ain't natural to learn to live without it.

^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm not interested in the online dating or anything since I'm only 17 but I had to post to say, it's good to finally see another person from Scotland! :D

lonely_visionary said:
would walk a thousand miles to find someone who needs me.

How sweet! :)

Lynx said:
It's best to manage happiness on your own before entering a healthy relationship.

I hear this all the time. But affection and understanding are basic human needs. I need them, I cannot be happy without them, I've tried for thirty years, and it gets harder, not easier. We need love and it ain't natural to learn to live without it.

^ I agree

Hello.

I'm a 20 year old Norwegian guy, 6'4" tall with dark blond hair and gray/blue eyes. Never been in a relationship before(something that i find rather sad). I like reading, playing video games, building computers, software, writing, drawing and music. Don't quite know what I'm looking for as I said before, I've never been in a relationship. But I guess it would be nic just to have someone to talk to if not something more.

PM me or mail me if someone is interested.

This thread is quite long, I didn't read all of it by now...

Well, here I am, this is me: I'm 26 (almost 27) years old. I'm German, but at the moment I kind of live in France (without speaking French!). I stay there in a squatted building, but it will get evicted in July, so I have to hit the road again, without a destination so far, so it would be possible to just come to your place for a visit and maybe move there if we like each other... :) more seriously, I consider going back to Germany. I worked there in the IT business, and as a bicycle mechanic in France, and would like to find a workshop again (I gave up this IT stuff for a good reason - too much work, not much life). Now I'm really into bicycles. What else? Well, I'm quite happy with simple things. Cooking, for example, or go for extended walks (preferably in nature) - would be nice to hold a woman's hand, I don't really like hiking (and traveling!) alone...

PM me if you like! :)

Latest posts

Back