Alone again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds to me like you are afraid people think you're ugly, which makes me think you don't think you're as good looking as you say. You conscious mind is telling one story, but it seems that your subconscious mind is telling an opposite story.

TheRealCallie said:
It sounds to me like you are afraid people think you're ugly, which makes me think you don't think you're as good looking as you say.  You conscious mind is telling one story, but it seems that your subconscious mind is telling an opposite story.

No. I don't think I am ugly. Just affraid of people telling me I look like someone else, which skews my preception of how I think I look.

Im sorry. What did you say. Link it up

I made a simailar reply to you in the other thread?
And ..you said what? Lets focus on one thread

I said it in one thread, you dismissed it. I said it here, you dismissed it. I'm not going to waste my time finding the post and linking it to you, just to have you dismiss it again.

TheRealCallie said:
It sounds to me like you are afraid people think you're ugly, which makes me think you don't think you're as good looking as you say.  You conscious mind is telling one story, but it seems that your subconscious mind is telling an opposite story.

Lets try again, callie. This thread.

No, I don't think I am ugly. It's just every time I am confused, compared to somebody that someone thinks looks like me.
It skews my thinking on how I feel about myself looks wise.
Usually in a bad way. And as to which you reply??

Deep down in your subconscious, you don't think you're as good looking as you consciously think you are.

You can say you think you are good looking all you want, but if your mind takes you to ugly every time someone compares you to someone else....that is your subconscious butting in. LOOK DEEPER

TheRealCallie said:
Deep down in your subconscious, you don't think you're as good looking as you consciously think you are.  

You can say you think you are good looking all you want, but if your mind takes you to ugly every time someone compares you to someone else....that is your subconscious butting in.  LOOK DEEPER

Duh!! Yes. Never said I was gorgeous supermodel aanything. 
And anyone who followed my threads. And I know you do.
Would obviously know I suffer some painful insecurities. Mentally and physically. So of course. But I don't go to the extreme I don't call or think of myself as ugly. 
I guess I just can't handle being compared to people.
Not sure why. There are a few people I learned to accept that people think I look like. My older brother. But I consider him handsome. Soo...the story goes on

restless, you totally ignored my question. I'm offended. I thought that you'd know how it feels to be cast aside yet you did that to me. I hate you :(

Callie. I will help you understand this. And you will.
I have two brothers. Right? The one i been compared to latley i consideyr handsome. Better looking. The other has very bad acne scars. I had acne. But not terrible scarring like him. So when people in the past said I look like the less attractive one with acne scars. I immediately felt they see me for my acne or scars like him. Yes..it was so bad..then. that I didn't even want to been seen with him. Because I was affraid people would say we look alike.
And that is my brother we are talking about. I did get over that a bit. Maybe because less people say we look alike. But this story should really give you an idea in my psyche. And this is not coming from nowhere or yesterday at starbucks.

Lacrecia said:
restless, you totally ignored my question. I'm offended. I thought that you'd know how it feels to be cast aside yet you did that to me. I hate you :(

I am sorry. Where what question. I use my phone for this site. No alerts. And i check random

Lacrecia said:

I see now. She was just being cute. That what I get

just show your picture already. I can't work with assumptions. I'll tell you if you'reugly or not

Lacrecia said:
just show your picture already. I can't work with assumptions. I'll tell you if you'reugly or not

There is a reddit for that sorta thing. You know that is not my style to get judged online. Too much fear of that.

Callie, did you read what I wrote about my brother.
Does that give you some insight into this topic?

About fear? I read that. I thought the brother story was a perfect example. How painful and that is family

As a side note. I post 10 ads a day on craigslist due to my
Strong cravings of sexual desire. And nothing ever comes from that. Quite sad

Restless soul said:
Hi inmyhead. Were you going to suggest meetups? Evryone says meetups

No, I was going to suggest great places to meet other single people. Hook ups will never be the answer...

Latest posts

Back