Alone again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inmyhead said:
Restless soul said:
Hi inmyhead. Were you going to suggest meetups? Evryone says meetups

No, I was going to suggest great places to meet other single people. Hook ups will never be the answer...

Meetups aren't hookups, usually.  It's a group of people with similar interests getting together to do something.  Meetups as in meetup.com

TheRealCallie said:
Inmyhead said:
Restless soul said:

No, I was going to suggest great places to meet other single people. Hook ups will never be the answer...

Meetups aren't hookups, usually.  It's a group of people with similar interests getting together to do something.  Meetups as in meetup.com

I think he was referring to my cl posts

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Inmyhead said:
Restless soul said:

I think he was referring to my cl posts

A tiny bit of research would tell you that "he" is a she.  And if she was talking about CL posts, I'm sure she would have quoted that post instead of the meetup post.

Be nice callie. Be nice. And I am sure "she" didn't think meetups meant hookups unless 'she" is brain dead

Although they can be used for that I am sure!

Maybe they did maybe they didn't know what it is. Wasn't entirely clear in thier reply. Whatver no big deal really. They seem nice and they were being helpful. Callie, that part I got. Misunderstanding.

you need to try new things if walking the streets doesnt work...try running, against your will, you ll see how luterally pumping blood will fix it...and you ll get out of this

TheRealCallie said:
Inmyhead said:
Restless soul said:

Oh, then yes, meet ups would be a good thing. 👍🏻

I didn't take offense to Callie's reply. :)

I'm new to the sire so maybe I replied to the wrong post?

Oh, and while I'm currently not brain dead I sometimes wouldn't mind the break! 🤤

Latest posts

Back