alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I lost a boyfriend over 15 years ago.  I think he is doing well now and may have gotten married.  I  have been doing pretty bad for many years.  I have a pretty bad skin condition and I lost my bust many years ago.  It seems like this old boyfriend lost interest in me[/size][/font] when he saw that I no longer had a bust.  Was it a mistake to loose contact with this old boyfriend?  I have been alone for so long. [size=medium]

If your ex lost interest in you because of your chest then he can just piss off, it would be a really poor reason

His loss
Just thank everything that's good that you're rid of the shallow dope. Why still alone? There's loads of men out there.
Guest said:
I lost a boyfriend over 15 years ago.  I think he is doing well now and may have gotten married.  I  have been doing pretty bad for many years.  I have a pretty bad skin condition and I lost my bust many years ago.  It seems like this old boyfriend lost interest in me[/size][/font] when he saw that I no longer had a bust.  Was it a mistake to loose contact with this old boyfriend?  I have been alone for so long. [size=medium]

he is a very shallow man along with many more.....take pride in the new u...try reinventing urself.

hey,

i can somewhat relate - the love of my life broke up with me almost three years ago, and its amazing how much i still feel for him, and see people who remind me of him. The last time we spoke, he told me was getting married, so i knew there was definietly no chance of us ever getting back together.

Its so easy to say stuff like, what did i do? if only i had...... If only I was.....! The fact is, we cant control what other people do, no matter how much we love them. Sometimes we just have to accept that its over, and we will never know the reason why (yes, definietly easier said than done!!) I think the saying time heals all wounds is garbage - we have a responsibility to ourselves to be happy!!

I would HIGHLY reccomend Melanie Beattie's books, "especially, the language of letting go," they've really made a huge difference in my life!!

Its time to let him go and learn how to love yourself, regardless of what your physical body may look like!! You deserve that!!!:p

Latest posts

Back