Am I an Ass?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is cute.
what attractive behavior.

*is a hypocrite*

The_Matrix said:
nope_real said:
Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:
Yeah, that's really coherent. I didn't know I signed up for the insanity forum.

Yes, that was coherant...Stop being an ******* or stop sniffing glue or ********...:p

No, you signed up to ALL...cant you fucken comprehend or read .
Captain Obviouse...lmao

Sniffing ******** LOL

Go fresia yourselves. You can't even spell a word correctly that was already spelled for you. No wonder you're lonely. I only came here for a change of pace. Big mistake. I had no idea the ******* loser, psychopath convention met here.

So you think I'm an *******, eh ?
Like I said...... get your head out of my ass, FFS :p

Are you doing the longer strokes or shorter and faster strokes ?
Will...now you know. No cutting in line. Get to the back of the line, *****.....lmao
Comeback on Tuesday....we're having a spelling B contest.:)

Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:
nope_real said:
Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:

Yes, that was coherant...Stop being an ******* or stop sniffing glue or ********...:p

Captain Obviouse...lmao

Sniffing ******** LOL

Go fresia yourselves. You can't even spell a word correctly that was already spelled for you. No wonder you're lonely. I only came here for a change of pace. Big mistake. I had no idea the ******* loser, psychopath convention met here.

Will...now you know. No cutting in line. Get to the back of the line, *****.....lmao

Lonesome Crow, ya fool. Get your ass back in bed with me and eat breakfast. ;)

Sola said:
Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:
nope_real said:
Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:

Captain Obviouse...lmao

Sniffing ******** LOL

Lonesome Crow, ya fool. Get your ass back in bed with me and eat breakfast. ;)

Wooooo Hooooooo....breakfest in bed.:)
I like sweet syurp with muffins. Finger licking good :p
Your love drives me crazy....

I ma go butter up some muffins , dudes...
Happy Valentines

wow and I thought punisher was mr controversy. Making jokes about anti depressant medication is never funny. Matrix is that lump in your throat your nose?

nope_real said:
wow and I thought punisher was mr controversy. Making jokes about anti depressant medication is never funny. Matrix is that lump in your throat your nose?
Hmmmmm. I just looked at that and have to wonder how much he knows about paxil. It kills people. And messes up many.

Here is a huge message board just for paxil survivors. I am a member, but haven't spent much time there. I have signed petitions and other things to have the drug baned.

Anti Depressants mess up a ton of people, but paxil seems to be one of the worst.

Skorian said:
nope_real said:
Hmmmmm. I just looked at that and have to wonder how much he knows about paxil. It kills people. And messes up many.

Here is a huge message board just for paxil survivors. I am a member, but haven't spent much time there. I have signed petitions and other things to have the drug baned.

Agreed. It's all down to private companies making national health services prosititute themselves. They get a couple of drug addicts to test these drugs once and then boom, they are on the pharmacy shelves. There are alot of accidental deaths from these kinds of drugs, because they react so poorly with blood thinners.

even so, some people have no choice but to take these drugs(or feel they do) or take mood controlling drugs, its not just not right to joke about that medication. I mean, the guy would never say "whats the matter, ran out of your cancer wonder drug?".

AND there are no obvious external side effects to people taking these drugs, its not like taking ******* acid, the side effects are dry mouth, pooing alot and sweating like a fat man on heat. No-ones ever taken those drugs and opened "the doors of perception".

Its so petty to insult the way people have posted too. If it bothers people they don't need to respond.

Much respect The skorian.

nope_real said:
Skorian said:
nope_real said:

Agreed. It's all down to private companies making national health services prosititute themselves. They get a couple of drug addicts to test these drugs once and then boom, they are on the pharmacy shelves. There are alot of accidental deaths from these kinds of drugs, because they react so poorly with blood thinners.

even so, some people have no choice but to take these drugs(or feel they do) or take mood controlling drugs, its not just not right to joke about that medication. I mean, the guy would never say "whats the matter, ran out of your cancer wonder drug?".

AND there are no obvious external side effects to people taking these drugs, its not like taking ******* acid, the side effects are dry mouth, pooing alot and sweating like a fat man on heat. No-ones ever taken those drugs and opened "the doors of perception".

Its so petty to insult the way people have posted too. If it bothers people they don't need to respond.

I also should add the forum I linked above has a good deal of information on alternative health treatments for mental conditions.

I will just say that Lonesome is hard to understand much of the time. I came back about a month ago after being away a good while and he attacked me claiming he knows what I know and don't know.

I think part of the problem is they play games with statistics to get results that make them look good. And they take and broadcast advertisments based upon the few people helped. Totally ignoring the vast majority who aren't helped or are actually hurt by these drugs. And they do alter your reality.... The drugs can screw you up so bad you can't even think straight to recognize the state your put in. Until you get off them and then are like.... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME?!!? OMG!!!

nope_real said:
Skorian said:
nope_real said:

well thanks for that, now i know why im so messed up lol

I think its the parents fault to be honest. Parents make everyone sad and humiliate you to the point where you don't participate in life anymore and everything is a passive mesh of self sabotage. Anti depressants merely help people have a fighting chance. If they were as powerful enough to slur your speech and make you write a neitzche novel in under 2 hours, everyone would take them.

Well, Now i've said that I feel the need to say something childish again.

"Biggest bottom burp, vivian briton" much better.

nope_real said:
I think its the parents fault to be honest. Parents make everyone sad and humiliate you to the point where you don't participate in life anymore and everything is a passive mesh of self sabotage. Anti depressants merely help people have a fighting chance. If they were as powerful enough to slur your speech and make you write a neitzche novel in under 2 hours, everyone would take them.
Uh, in my experience what they seem to do is just make you not give a **** about anything at all. Not even a little. A bomb could fall and you would just walk by it oblivious. I think they do more negative things then that, but it might be insulting to some if I go further... Anyways one on them can have a hard time figuring out what is normal and what is now caused by the drug.

They can change people radically. To the point where for example people go from passive to school massacres. All or almost all of the senseless shootings in the US were caused by these drugs. So I wouldn't say they can't affect people.

Im not saying they can't effect people. I've been on them for a while and I'm only ******* animals, ******* animals but with a positive outlook on the life, I cuddle afterwards instead of harming myself to teach myself a lesson about ******* animals

Ridulous and outrageous slander against my own name aside, there is also alot of bad press about them too. It all depends on what type of medication is taken. I got to a point where I was doing more harm than good without them. I feel slightly compressed nowadays and there seems to be a cut off point where I just level out, but it hasn't changed how I think or feel about things, I just think about them in a less destructive way.

I don't want to sound cold, but the ends justifies the means for me. Its true there are some things we are meant to feel and not escape, but thats medicine in general, whats natural about any of it? There are some people who just wouldn't have any kind of life without it, they wouldn't have the guts to wake up, make a tea or do anything, and some people just can't cope or function in life without a little help.

Anyway, im off to bed. Sleepy sausage.

I never heard of paxil. This the first time I heard of it...From an attempt of some fresia wad,
trying to humilate me. He probably been on them and had suffered irrepectiable damages from them.
Who knows....

My Ex-gf suffered from all sorts of complication from precribed medications, on top of the
mental and emotional isssues she has within herself. Watching her slowly die or slip away
wasn't a fucken walk in the park. Surely I'm not a professional to be giving her fucken medical
advice.

Having been there myself , I was prescribe medications in my early recovery.
Yes, it helped me...to a certain point. After a while I became addicted to prescribe
medications as well. While abstence is first and foremost in my recovery,
precribe medications gave me a change to.It was just a begining for
many, many more steps I needed to do to get well. I also need therapy and
a live program. That's what works for me. I can't assume it will work for everyone else.

People trying to intellectualize recovery or out smart addiction is nothing
new. Much literature had been written pretaining to this matter. (of course the
suger coated, spiritaul and professional version).
An addict or not, runing on the Ego generally generate pains.

Yes, stop living in denial...there's plenty of ******* on this planet..
Check in the fucken mirrow first, though. :p

yukirisohma said:
I don't think anyone's an ass...(?)

I have an ass.
I'm not just an ass though.
I have a face too. And feet.

VanillaCreme said:
The_Matrix said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:
Ah yes, I forgot the music aspect of people's lives. I know one guy at work who treats the music he listens to as if it's a way of life.

What's wrong with that?

With that as a primary focus, a shallow life is sure to be the reward. Music is not the be all and end all of life. There's a whole world of discovery out there.

That's your thought. Your opinion. To some people, music is life. Just because you make music your life, doesn't mean you're automatically shallow. To a lot of people, music is their world.

Maybe he just doesn't know how to listen. Sad, that his life lacks that level of dimension.

Latest posts

Back