Am I an Ass?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The_Matrix said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:
Ah yes, I forgot the music aspect of people's lives. I know one guy at work who treats the music he listens to as if it's a way of life.

What's wrong with that?

With that as a primary focus, a shallow life is sure to be the reward. Music is not the be all and end all of life. There's a whole world of discovery out there.

so, what are you doing on an online forum if there's so much discovering to be done?

I don't spend all my time here. Maybe you do. As you'll notice if you read prior posts in this thread, I read extensively. There's a world of discovery in that alone. I don't sit and worship musical bands. Excuse me for saying so but you seem like a bit of a honeysuckle disturber. I'm discussing something in this person's thread, addressing him/her personally and along you come to stir things up.

lol

how am I stirring things up? I was just asking you questions.

I rock man.....
With some ******* and licking in between.
How fucken deep do you wannna go ?...she said. :p
There's a whole world of discovery in thar...
Hit it right with a bang and get a narly explosion....that's my theory.
Put it all in a Love song. Call it...De big big Bang.lmao

Music is in motion.
There's a begining , the middle, a climax and the end.
There's high notes, middle notes, low notes.
There's fast notes, slow notes and no notes.
There's happy scales, sad scales, scary scales, crazy scales and mystical scales.
There's harmony and clashes.
There's clearity and confusion.
Harmony/unity dosn't mean uniformity.
There's structure , chaos and freedom
There's foundation,deciplin, and imporv.
In the moment...stay and focus in the moment, let it all flow or you'll miss the beat.
Step back and listen to a song as a whole...it covers/express an entire specturm.
A beautiful song......such as life.
Everyone have their songs to write or canvas to paint in life.

What vaule can/would one put in a beautiful sunset...such as music.

Your the biggest ass ever, but then sometimes your not, so my conclusion is your half ok and half an ass.

The_Matrix said:
Yeah, that's really coherent. I didn't know I signed up for the insanity forum.

You know, you're talking about people with shallow lives and everything. You seem pretty shallow yourself, bro.

Having a good command of the english language does not make someone an ass.

Someone becomes an ass when they dismiss the opinions and questions of others, presumably due to an over inflated intellectual ego.

I have never seen you do this Liapos.

Oh, and by the way, flotsam is only the objects that float that aren't jetsam (intentionally jettisoned from a ship) :p

The_Matrix said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:
Ah yes, I forgot the music aspect of people's lives. I know one guy at work who treats the music he listens to as if it's a way of life.

What's wrong with that?

With that as a primary focus, a shallow life is sure to be the reward. Music is not the be all and end all of life. There's a whole world of discovery out there.

That's your thought. Your opinion. To some people, music is life. Just because you make music your life, doesn't mean you're automatically shallow. To a lot of people, music is their world.

Each to their own. The thread was liapos asking a question on if he came across as an ass, I don't think he is, but i've seen him on chat deliberately winding people up and it was hilarious. Much respect.

The thread then later became a self indulgent egotisitical "my iq is really high, its everyone elses fault that I struggle with social interaction, because they live worthless lives and value superficial things like music" Music is an art and to alot of people is their philosophy on life, there is nothing wrong with that. Some people read literature to get them through the day and others get tinitis and kill off frequencies in their head. There are many threads for people start discussions about any subject.

For me, you're all superficial and like superficial things. I like ******* animals and THAT IS the be all and end all of everything. Continue you in your dull dreary little lives of culture and alienation, i've already climaxed.

nope_real said:
Each to their own. The thread was liapos asking a question on if he came across as an ass, I don't think he is, but i've seen him on chat deliberately winding people up and it was hilarious. Much respect.

The thread then later became a self indulgent egotisitical "my iq is really high, its everyone elses fault that I struggle with social interaction, because they live worthless lives and value superficial things like music" Music is an art and to alot of people is their philosophy on life, there is nothing wrong with that. Some people read literature to get them through the day and others get tinitis and kill off frequencies in their head. There are many threads for people start discussions about any subject.

For me, you're all superficial and like superficial things. I like ******* animals and THAT IS the be all and end all of everything. Continue you in your dull dreary little lives of culture and alienation, i've already climaxed.

You're a furry?

Rifle_Eyes said:
nope_real said:

You're a furry?

Whats a furry?

nope_real said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
nope_real said:

You're a furry?

Whats a furry?

Lol.

lol awwh eyes was so nice in this thread..
he made perfect sense n didnt insult anyone and wasnt rude or anything (i'm not saying he usually does). but that's really nice.

umm yea. so L.. i have no idea if youre an ass or not, but most people arent asses so i doubt you are ..

The_Matrix said:

Yes, that was coherant...Stop being an ******* or stop sniffing glue or ********...:p

No, you signed up to ALL...cant you fucken comprehend or read .
Captain Obviouse...lmao
Evidently you have no music comprehension.

It's simple...
You're living in fucken fear and you hate yourself . You hate your fucken life.
If you're so assure of yourself. You won't need to attack people or put people down to try to make yourself
look better or feel better about yourself.

If you have all the answers....If your life is so prefect and full of happiness.
The last fucken thing you'll worry or think about why in the hell people get into music.

And the last god **** thing you'll do is Google ...lonely or sign up to this site .

What brings you here ? Why did you signed up to All ?.....becuase you're bored ?
Underneath all that honeysuckle is fucken pains and a scared shitless person...

Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:

Yes, that was coherant...Stop being an ******* or stop sniffing glue or ********...:p

Captain Obviouse...lmao

Sniffing ******** LOL

nope_real said:
Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:

Captain Obviouse...lmao

Sniffing ******** LOL

Go fresia yourselves. You can't even spell a word correctly that was already spelled for you. No wonder you're lonely. I only came here for a change of pace. Big mistake. I had no idea the ******* loser, psychopath convention met here.

Lonesome Crow said:
The_Matrix said:

Captain Obviouse...lmao
Evidently you have no music comprehension.

It's simple...
You're living in fucken fear and you hate yourself . You hate your fucken life.
If you're so assure of yourself. You won't need to attack people or put people down to try to make yourself
look better or feel better about yourself.

If you have all the answers....If your life is so prefect and full of happiness.
The last fucken thing you'll worry or think about why in the hell people get into music.

And the last god **** thing you'll do is Google ...lonely or sign up to this site .

What brings you here ? Why did you signed up to All ?.....becuase you're bored ?
Underneath all that honeysuckle is fucken pains and a scared shitless person...

Next time you go to the doctor, you should ask him if Paxil is right for you. You might wanna cut the dose of whatever else you're on also. At least until you can re-enter coherence.

Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:

You know, you're talking about people with shallow lives and everything. You seem pretty shallow yourself, bro.

I'm not your "bro" (thank God) and you know ZERO about me. You, on the other hand, based on your other posts in other threads, seem like a neurotic sociopath.
Now go listen to Pink Floyd and bliss out, "dude".

hmm.. like i said eyes has been so nice in this thread.. just hoping he decides to continue being nice and ignore the strange poster who is just odd and more than likely not worth fighting with.

to matrix; i hope you are well, you should really try to talk about whatever problems you are facing, there are a lot of nice people here.. i'm sure someone can help. :p

The_Matrix said:
Rifle_Eyes said:
The_Matrix said:

I'm not your "bro" (thank God) and you know ZERO about me. You, on the other hand, based on your other posts in other threads, seem like a neurotic sociopath.
Now go listen to Pink Floyd and bliss out, "dude".

Mmm, gives me a nice tingly feeling that you actually researched my posts.

Latest posts

Back