Am I in the wrong place here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahorse said:
I am not super tech savvy. Will a moderator please delete this thread and my account on this forum.
Thank you,
seahorse
The most that will happen is that the thread is closed.  And you have to PM a mod  to have your account closed.  Keep in mind that you can't be in the chat room without an active forum account.
TheLoadedDog said:
I'm not sure what the problem is here.

I threw an olive branch to Seahorse.  It was tossed back in my face.  So yes, I used a bit ol lip.  That came back too.   So I went to a DEFCON mode.  Who wouldn't?  I tried to assist this person.  I'm not the Bad Guy when it went south.

So, two wrongs make a right?  lol

I' not sure the "two wrongs" thing is the correct analogy. I tried to make peace. For whatever reason, it didn't work.

I am a friendly person, but I hold a right to go full Viking Berserker if somebody violates my sovereign self. As do you. TheRealCallie I have seen you exercise that right. And that is cool. Just know that others of us can do it too.

TheLoadedDog said:
I' not sure the "two wrongs" thing is the correct analogy.  I tried to make peace.  For whatever reason, it didn't work.

I am a friendly person, but I hold a right to go full Viking Berserker if somebody violates  my sovereign self.  As do you.    TheRealCallie  I have seen you exercise that right.  And that is cool.  Just know that others of us can do it too.

I speak my mind yes, but I am very very very rarely insulting. "fresia off" is insulting, there is no way around that one. 
You won't be able to make peace with everyone, that is also a fact of life.  What you can do is choose how you handle such situations, take the high road or take the low road.  You took the low road.  That's all I'm saying.

Seahorse said:
I shut the chat room off yesterday. Thank you

How do you shut off the chat room? And you are making a mistake by wanting to leave here because someone said something to you that you did not like. I get that it would bother you but as many people who are mean here there are many more who are nice.

I am not sure. I kinda like situations where swearing is outlawed and that means you have to be clever.

But sometimes, you just come up against a deadshit, and in those circumstances, I'm not going to think of some Oscar Wilde bon mot when a simple "fresia off" will do.

And, as previusly noted, I made several attempts to reach out to that person., in a spirit of geunine frendship. I'm a decent cove, but I'm not a pushover.

Like I said I am not super tech savvy, but you just hold down the icon on your phone and delete it.

In just a week on here I have made a new acquaintance who I will stay in touch with off line and for that I am grateful. Maybe that's all I needed. And I am grateful for that

tenor.gif

I have not once insulted the loaded dog on this thread or others. Even after making several apologies for. A couple of generalized comments, the loaded dog has attacked me personally several times. Its ok, but like I said...the bad out weighs the positive for me on here

You keep believing that. I tried to help. But you are looking to be a victim,and I frankly don't have time for that.

Threads are usually never deleted fully, and even if your account is closed, information and things you have posted here will still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back