An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Male 46

I can't understand feeling so alone in middle of a crowd.

View attachment 1View attachment 1[/color][/size][/font]:( [size=medium]

Hey there,

I am an 28 yr old Gay Male from Mumbai, India.
I always felt like I was the only one who ever felt lonely or empty.
I cry whenever I'm alone, which aint a lot but yeah.... i CAN NEVER BE ALONE. I think I have abandonement issues. Was close to my mom n younger sis but over the years I've moved out and live in a different city. I am very emotional and needy and need a lot of reassurance from friends and loved ones and I still doubt people's emotions...even if they r sincere.
I suffered from major OCD durin my teenage years.....used to wash my hands and bathe a lot as I thought i was unclean if i touched something that I considered unclean (even though they were regular items like cups, doorhandles etc).

I feel lost and COMPLETELY ALONE if I happen to be alone or even if I'm the only one awake in the house (I live with my on again-off again BF...its complicated)

I have done research and do think that I suffer from depression (have had suicidal tendencies since a young age) and had given myself a deadline of not commiting suicide till the age of 30. Things dont get bad untill I have to live alone without someone I implicity trust .... since my ex'es parents arent aware of our relationship or the fact that we live under the same roof. Every December when they come down for X'mas, I move out temporarily to a rented apt for a month or two.
Then ENTERS HELL!!!!

I constantly cry feeling that no one wants to be with me and that I'm gonna end up like the old man who got eaten by his dogs.
I really sucks. Feel like I have so much love to give....but all everyone wants is just sex. FYI: I'm attractive so I can get a date....but thats the problem i just get one nite stands. The ones interested in serious relationships are either taken or far too ugly for me to consider.

I was on anti-depressants one time, when me n my ex BF had split up. I'm out to family n close friends n so I forced my sis to accompany me to the shrinks office...much to her embarassment. The drugs were bad....was like a zombie n it used to impair my judgement n affect my work....so i discontinued the drugs a week or two later.I swore I would never get on anti-depressants after that.Dont understand why I'm the only gay guy i know who feels this way. SO ALONE and EMPTY.
My ex will be moving to Australia in a yr or two and am terrified of the prospect of not having someone to lean on and trust....and most importantly to be there for me. I think i'll go mad with the loneliness.

He was sleeping in the other room the other day and I was surfing the net and listening to some music (Guy Sebastian ft Jordin Sparks - Art Of Love) and I suddenly burst out into tears.....just felt SO ALONE. Wanted to talk to someone but couldnt coz it was like 3am. Its usually when i stay up late on the weekends (1am-7am) when i start feelin this way. I pat my self pretending to be someone else just to feel loved and to feel like someone on this god damned earth would want to protect and care for me.

I know this is some heavy stuff i'm describing.... but i want to share this so I can maybe help some other tormented soul in some corner of the world who may b feelin the same way I do. I doubt it .... but still thought I should share and reach out on the internet.

Throughout my entire life i've always wondered why we are born alone.
Could god not have sent us alongwith a guardian angel or something.
I mean i know that we are all supposed to have one.... but i mean like for real. I always wanted to grow up and earn n live a life of my own....makin choices I could.... but looking back....i wish i could take it all back.I wish they invented a drug for loneliness....or maybe i should try Ecstacy ...but have heard you feel rlly low after the high's gone.

And yes I HATE LONLINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the worst emotion to ever exist.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Image0658C.jpg
    Copy (2) of Image0658C.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 156
Welcome Too lonely

thelight17 said:
Dont understand why I'm the only gay guy i know who feels this way.

That is surprising because i have heard others describe similar feelings.

thelight17 said:
...but i want to share this so I can maybe help some other tormented soul in some corner of the world who may b feelin the same way I do.

That is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone my real name is Colin. I am from Glasgow in Scotland. I am 39 just about to turn 40. I am in a relationship but still feel lonely with hardly any close friends apart from my fiancee.

good wishes to everyone here I feel less lonely knowing there are others in the same boat.

AuroraSkyGlasgow said:
Hi everyone my real name is Colin. I am from Glasgow in Scotland. I am 39 just about to turn 40. I am in a relationship but still feel lonely with hardly any close friends apart from my fiancee.

good wishes to everyone here I feel less lonely knowing there are others in the same boat.

welcome aurora :) welcome to ALL. please look around and post, we're happy to have you here :)

Also, pop into chat when you have the time, we always like meeting new people in chat. It livens things up :)

See you around on the forums!

-Soph

Welcome kovsky and AuroraSkyGlasgow

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Cursed One, welcome to the forum.

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:

* your location
* sex
* birthday (thus age).

Albany, NY, USA
female

Latest posts

Back