An introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kolmer

Reaction score
Hi all.
I'm Kolmer, a 23 year old Electronic Engineering student from Bath (UK) and thought it would be a good idea to join up. Been feeling a bit isolated and lonely lately and don't really want to, so we'll see how things go lol.

A bit about me:
I'm kinda shy, takes me a while to open up/get used to new people but once I do i'm happy to talk about anything.
Quite a gamer, although there hasn't been as much time for that as i'd like recently.
I enjoy reading (mostly fantasy and sci-fi).
and....i'm not really sure what else to put :/ This is my first time using a forum so i'm not really sure what to expect.

K out.

Hi Kolmer, nice to see another person from the UK on the boards :) People are friendly here so I hope you feel less alone soon.

Hi Katerina, thanks for the welcome, I feel a little better already :)

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome to ALL, kolmer. :)
What games do you play?

Hi TheRealCallie :) well atm i'm working through Civillization: Beyond Earth but i've also got a Crusader Kings 2 save I work though from time to time, keeps getting set back by all the new DLCs though XD

Hey there Kolmer :)

Welcome to ALL :)

Here is welcoming hug for you...

*welcoming hug*

I hope you will find some great friend here just like I did.

Hey kewl you did make a intro post. Glad to see it and glad to have you with us. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome guys, this place has started to help me already, just hope I can find the strength to keep going.

wolvesjr said:
Welcome to the forum Kolmer!

What are some of your favorite authors? I'm always looking for some new ones.

Tad Williams And Peter V. Brett are my current favourites, thought i've read all their current books so need to wait for the next ones to come out! :/

Latest posts

Back