And yet the people around me wonder why I hate my life so much...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bit difficult to read your post. Was this someone you knew in person or an online relationship?

That was, indeed, hard to read.

That said, I have a few points to make.

1. Those people weren't your friends if they wouldn't even hear you out.
2. That relationship was never going to work if she believes others and doesn't even give you a chance to explain.
3. You are only 16. Things will get better, but if you don't open up to people, you'll never have meaningful relationship like you want to have.
4. There will always be back stabbing dicks out there that could potentially take what you say and twist it around to benefit themselves. honeysuckle happens, but you can't let that make you not trust people anymore. Learn the lesson and move on.

2. That relationship was never going to work if she believes others and doesn't even give you a chance to explain.
3. You are only 16. Things will get better, but if you don't open up to people, you'll never have meaningful relationship like you want to have.
4. There will always be back stabbing dicks out there that could potentially take what you say and twist it around to benefit themselves. honeysuckle happens, but you can't let that make you not trust people anymore. Learn the lesson and move on.
I understand your point, but I still really wish there was *something* I could have done to make them regret their actions. But those around me say that Karma will make them pay. I also comprehend that I am only 16, but another reason (that i have not mentioned) why I am transferring is because my ex-friend has been vindicating me. He has been actively destroying my opportunities for new friends left and right he kept ruining me. Acknowledging my right to a safe, distraction-free learning environment, I decided to say fresia it and transfer schools so I can at least have another shot at friendship

Plus, it is true that age does not lower the amount of damage done. I can try and move on, but the scars will remain. I also have autism, bipolar, ODD, PTSD, and severe depression cherry on top. I have to deal with these on a daily basis. To live a normal life under these circumstances is a great achievement. Finally, I believe that everyone's scenarios have equal magnitude and severity. The difference is how these cruel scenarios damage the individual in question, their unfortunate situation will take advantage of one's most embarrassing weakness.

Latest posts

Back