Anger - Bewilderment - Sadness - Forgiveness...REPEAT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
The title of the thread represents a wheel of emotions people cycle through many times while dealing with a situation in which someone disappointed them greatly. The wheel spins and stops, spins and stops, spins and stops, spins and stops... As it spins, it feels like the "wheel of unfortunate". In my case, it's where it stops consistently, at forgiveness and strength, that it is indeed a "wheel of fortune". I am very happy about that. I know this is who I am and who I want to continue to be. The next time it stops, someone please smash this ************ wheel, please! No more spinning, damnit! :club:

[video=youtube]

Its also commonly known when your in a toxic relationship or abusive relationship..

Its also commonly knows you dont nececaary need to be in a relationship to be a codependent....getting into an abusive relationship simply allows you to play out your insanities.

You play victim..but youre really not becuase you actually volunteered yourself at a subconciouse level.

or you have fucken OCPD.
Just stupid honeysuckle spinning in ur own head.

Stop trying to fgiure the honeysuckle out
.Thats how you stop the cycle.
You have the stop button...
Just tell your brain to STOP..an asertive and direct command. You just gatta do it over and over again to disciplin your brain thats been running out of controll..

jjam said:
The title of the thread represents a wheel of emotions people cycle through many times while dealing with a situation in which someone disappointed them greatly. The wheel spins and stops, spins and stops, spins and stops, spins and stops... As it spins, it feels like the "wheel of unfortunate". In my case, it's where it stops consistently, at forgiveness and strength, that it is indeed a "wheel of fortune". I am very happy about that. I know this is who I am and who I want to continue to be. The next time it stops, someone please smash this ************ wheel, please! No more spinning, damnit! :club:

[video=youtube]

I think I have a different brand of wheel.

After bewilderment I usually experience outrage to which I then calm & then let it go.

My wheel is more like: Anger - Outrage - Move On
Though I admit there may be a "Shrug" mode between Outrage & Move on lol.

THIS was great stuff. I'm right there with him on the matter.

[video=youtube]

I said "YES!" so many times while watching that, it felt like I'd been sitting at a church.

Latest posts

Back