Announcements

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the kind words, friends. Oh, and I'll be reet whether I eat that hamster food or not... can I please eat pizza instead, lass? :p

Good to hear and as for pizza, go one seeing as you have been a good Caveman cheering your Mum up :D

She-ra said:
Good to hear and as for pizza, go one seeing as you have been a good Caveman cheering your Mum up :D

I just had one... much better than Weetabix.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Is one of the best things ever invented....but don't so readily dismiss Weetabix, sometimes it hits the spot :p

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Is one of the best things ever invented....but don't so readily dismiss Weetabix, sometimes it hits the spot :p

When I was a kid, I liked to spread butter on them and eat them as a snack...

Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Lol when I read that all I could think of was...oh the crumbs...what does that say lol..

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

Lol when I read that all I could think of was...oh the crumbs...what does that say lol..

It says that you have kids and have to do the cleaning up and that I was a kid and therefore did not.

To be quite honest, I think my mum was just happy when I was quiet for a few seconds ;)

^ Weirdly I saw someone do that today lol.

My cat returned after a few days away. I know its normal for some cats, but this boys never misses a meal.

She-ra said:
My cat returned after a few days away. I know its normal for some cats, but this boys never misses a meal.

^ That's a relief! My cat got out once and I couldn't sleep for being so worried about him.

Solivagant said:
She-ra said:

^ That's a relief! My cat got out once and I couldn't sleep for being so worried about him.

Thanks it was, he has spent the morning sat on my lap :)

About a year ago I left a crappy town I hated to one I liked; the lesson I learned is that sometimes it's best to take yourself out of the environment you're [unhappy] in in order to feel better.

Bumping, just because I'm curious to know if anyone has any announcements lately. =]

I announce that there is no announcements at this time but an announcement will be made at the time there is one.

ladyforsaken said:
I've been assigned to organise the next gathering event for my company. :0

That's awesome LadyF, good luck! Are you nervous about it at all?

I moved and I got a new job others would kill for.

On second thought, that was three weeks ago and I already stated the first part multiple times. *shrugs*

BeyondShy said:
That went well.

Why...did you require a response to your not-announcement?

Latest posts

Back