Another newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainee

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I am new here. Found this place by searching "lonely forum".
Don't really have any expectations although I have been reading lots of positive feedback about people here being great and all.
Of course if would be nice to form meaningful relationships but I would be happy if all I get is some relief from loneliness. And maybe help someone else feel less lonely.
I am not very knowledgeable with forums so forgive me if I mess up while posting replies, quoting, and such.

Cheers :)

Good evening and welcome to the site. Most of us are great, I mean there's always one (and since I don't know who that is it might be me!) but we're all a pretty well understanding and friendly bunch. May I ask what led you to search "lonely forum"?

jzinsky said:
Good evening and welcome to the site. Most of us are great, I mean there's always one (and since I don't know who that is it might be me!) but we're all a pretty well understanding and friendly bunch. May I ask what led you to search "lonely forum"?

Thank you. Haha I hope I don't turn out to be that "one."

I have been experiencing loneliness ever since I started living on my own, and I noticed every time I research any topic one of the links is always to a message board. So I thought "Hmm I wonder if there is a message board for loneliness", and sure enough there was :)

Punisher said:
Hi Rainee :)

Rainee said:
Found this place by searching "lonely forum".

I think I did the same :D

Hey there. Was your nick inspired by the movie?

I was googling til i found this forum ;) ...welcome to the forum Rainee, i hope you're feeling better here.

this is the best forum I have ever been involved in.
Other sites, you tend to find people are less caring and sympathetic.

Latest posts

Back