another weekend alone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
starting another weekend all alone, all over again... why do i deserve this...

Go msning or invite people to your house.(esp you have a ps3 or a xbox 360)

Hang out with friends if they are going out or you can organise an event.

aw, I was alone Saturday night last weekend. And then I discoverd ALL! So something good came of it, if it brought me here. But yeah, what I do is talk online. Or call my mom or dad. Or last Saturday I called my grandma and talked to her for an hour-she really appreciated that.
Also, penpals always help. Or find somewhere to volunteer, there aren't too many places on weekend nights but I'm sure if you're creative you could find something. It always makes me feel so much better after volunteering for a good cause. Like tonight I'll be tutoring an ESL kid in reading which I'm actually very excited about!
Otherwise, don't feel bad, you don't deserve it..don't be down on yourself! I know, easier said than done, but you've got the support of all of us on the forum.
Feel better! :)

SighX99 said:
starting another weekend all alone, all over again... why do i deserve this...

You don't deserve it me old mucker. Its just circumstance that Burt us here. Nothing moor then that. Lets not make to big a deal out of this predicerment that Burt us to spending hole days alone. just by chance we live like this. Not cos you or me is a bad person. I don't believe you are and I certainly know I am not. Where just unlucky that's all.

I have spent many a weekend and week alone. sometimes by chose and sometimes not by chose.

Carry on you must, Cos one day your luck may change. It may cos you never know, You just don't know whats around the corner of this game of roulette that we call life.. All drink to that! ;) If you can look up and laugh where no other man would laugh it ether says you are crazy or your a man of character. What am I? AND what are you?

SighX99

I felt like that (and will be when everything ends) before my class-mates from university didn't gather to celebrate our reunion ))) we are still gathering to meet in new weekends (and i don't mean 1 day in the year, i mean few days a week, one week fater another)....ofcourse its just temporary but still pleasently.

I think you need to do the same.
Just gather some group and go somewhere.

Latest posts

Back