answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't not date someone because he was a police officer or a lawyer or a drug dealer or a bartender or a mechanic or anything. I really dont give a honeysuckle how people get their money.

Do you have a happy place away from home?

Early childhood at my grandparents house, my nanas fantastic christmas cookies she made perfect every year... just being around the ones I loved that are now gone...

What do you value the most about your family? Like traits, lessons they taught you etc..

My family is actually nice.
I'm glad I was raised to be nice, warm, friendly, even though it made me a little out of touch with a lot of my peers.
This is one of those things where, when people are all like "oh nice is the bare minimum, nice isn't worth anything", and I feel like, OK, try living with all mean people all the time, and see how pleasant it is.

Mean is like the dark side in Star Wars - it looks powerful and flashy, but in time it will wear you down.

Anyway, sure, we've bumped heads and gotten on each other's nerves from time to time, but we've also laughed together, played games together, watched movies and TV together, gone on vacations together. We've appreciated a lot together, and I wish I appreciated that in the moment.

Then there are the good things about each individual person, that adds to the whole group.

Finally I have to give a special mention, to how we all bonded over our love for our family dog. He really brought us all together, not to mention made us laugh with the way he was.

Anyway this is a good question so I'll also bump it -

same question.

Same answer - Ha! Ha!

Hmmm. I really don't value anything from my family. I didn't want to pass on the ******* genes to some poor kid. But, my dad and his parents were honest, proud, and simple. I value those traits.

How long do you keep your underwear before you replace it?

Until the elastic/spandex wears out.

Do you save your old towels and wash rags for cleaning messes or just throw them away or donate them to the humane society?

There was only one person ever who had access to be able to do that and it was a good thing because I wear things way past when they should still be worn. I always figure I will wear it just one more time. 😄

Do you ever feel like you just have to go in doors and lock up and just hide?

^:
iu

Some of the caverns I've been in. The untouched Ice Caverns are really awesome:

iu

What is the furthest you ever hiked moslty non-stop?

Oh and you saw the day there were three suns, too?

The caverns look awesome. Where were they?

Do you ever go through old cemeteries and look at the tombstones to see the history of old times?

I have walked around cemeteries but it’s been years

Do you ever go into fields to pet peoples horses or cows?

Nope. Although I've camped and hiked in open grazing land many times. The cows hardly seem to move at all. But, they'll be way in the distance, then they are kind of close, then they are among you.

Have you ever twisted your ankle from a cow imprint in the soft ground?

Oh and you saw the day there were three suns, too?

The caverns look awesome. Where were they?

Do you ever go through old cemeteries and look at the tombstones to see the history of old times?
I just looked it up on the Internet.
That specific picture I don't now. But, I found several in Southern Utah. The caves are beautiful but very dangerous.
I've seen and taken pictures of lots of graves. There are many ghost towns in the southwest. It's interesting to see the really old ones.

Well it definitely looks nice there! But it also looks cold and I'm first warming up now. 😂

Strangely enough, yes I have twisted my foot / ankle by walking in a cow print.

Have you ever churned butter?

Latest posts

Back