answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after changing lookswise tastes all my life I think I've now settled with the way she is too ... right now I'm thinking of the beginning of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ... maybe I would like to be approached by someone like Kate Winslet did with Jim Carrey ... an atypical girl with a less common vibe but with courage and integrity

how do you imagine afterlife

I don't, at all anymore. I try to avoid thinking about the unknown. Besides, Im doing good to figure out this life.

If you could change one thing in your past would it be to have done something you didn't do or not do something you did?

really simple things ... nature, movies, music, eating out ...

how did it go one of the greatest fun you can remember

Oh wow. I used to be a pretty active person. Pledge week my junior year at college. It was a week of mud slides, water slides, cross dressing date auction, twister and human chess and checker competitions, themed parties, and then there's the activities that happened after the alcohol. It was college, so fun.

What is the best part of your day?

bread at every meal and meat at one meal in a day

what are your sleeping hours

they vary on what I am currently doing I don't have a set scheduled sleeping routine its very sporadic

what is the point of this forum for you? why are you here?

because my loneliness is killing me, so heavy to bear

what do you like the most about this forum

the diversity of people it allows my practice and perspective

are rules meant to be broken or are rules absolute?

I think there are rules that are absolute, I think a person is actually a set of absolute rules

what do you think is wrong or not with having sex in Times Square in broad daylight

only if you get caught or if there are children or adolescent teens present brother then it is wrong. (These are the laws I speak of)

is there such a thing to you as indisputable truth? explain if you can if not its ok

the ultimate truth can be expressed but not explained by the equation E=FD squared ... where E=Everything, F=to F***, D=the Dignity

have you ever felt your are equal to god

that is a rather interesting question how do you know I believe in the same god you believe in? is there a difference or is it the same? (Something to ponder) personally though I do not feel equal to anything or anyone because I do not see myself in such a standard so no

do you believe there is a source an origin to teachings for example (an original civilization) where everything came from? Or is it all just scatted and derives from different backgrounds?

No. Humans evolved from monkeys. That's why despite a few light bulbs giving us technology, we're still clueless and flailing around in daylight.

Do you think strawberry pie can give you orgasms?

No. Humans evolved from monkeys. That's why despite a few light bulbs giving us technology, we're still clueless and flailing around in daylight.
that's not at all what I was asking but ok no problem

anything is possible with a little

so yea

what do you believe happens when you die?

Latest posts

Back