answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do bears poo the woods ?
Moving Pictures Reaction GIF
Poo in the woods? I should think so lol 😂

Do you like chocolate cake?

No.

Do you like to go fishing at night for starfish out on a silvery sea as the old moon laughs and watches you?

Mustn't fall out of your trundle bed, Normski!

Do you like child prose--- "Wynkyn Blinkin & Nodd"?

The Joker

Do you think people are born evil or become evil?
I love these type of Discussions, thought provoking and debatable. Right up my street! but you got me at a bad moment, I am burned out been up till 3.30am talk and Debating with another person. So I feel almost drunk through being so, so tired, I would love to talk about these things. we will meet again on this one if you wish!

First thing I would say is, you
have to define "evil" . everyone is Capable of doing Evil or bad things. What’s more, we all do bad things which could be viewed as Evil, if that’s your criteria of course.

The Joker

Do you think people are born evil or become evil?
First thing I would say is, you
have to define "evil" . everyone is Capable of doing Evil or bad things. What’s more, we all do bad things which could be viewed as Evil, if that’s your criteria of course.

This isn't the "Normski expressing thoughts" thread...you're supposed to answer then ask a question too.

What do you admire least and most about your parents?

This isn't the "Normski expressing thoughts" thread...you're supposed to answer then ask a question too.

Ok what is the question ?? hello! Evil, I am thick, so can you explain EVIL please Sir. And then I am happy to answer. Is evil anything which you consider as upsetting to you, or your Cultural values, religious, and moral sets, if you understand that, of course. Cos I don’t understand your Parameters.

Go on then define RACE, or Racisam. That will be real funny thing to read! just answer the question. And we will see how far that goes. ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back