answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but I did turn down 2 men that proposed to me. Still trying to work out how I ended up married.

Have you ever been pushed out of a moving car?

break up

what would you do if you caught your partner checking out butts or crotches on the street

Giggle and call them a perv.

What would you do if someone was trying to chat up your partner in your presence?

some possible outcomes (it applies in the case my partner DOESN'T like the situation)
1. I tell him she is my partner and he has to stop ... if he complies, case closed
2. he doesn't stop and I have the feeling he is less strong than me ... I call the police
3. he doesn't stop and I have the feeling he is stronger than me ... I try to call the police and think of a way to kill him with one stroke ... like being humble and submissive while focusing for an attempt to severe his carotid

same question

Last edited:
Same question?

Smile 'cause I know how hard it was for me to get her to be my partner. If he could make it look easy and wins her heart then he deserves her 🤪.

Question:
Have you ever had a lesbian tell you that she loves you?

Yes, and she stalked me and thought she and I were in a relationship even though I had a boyfriend. She was not stable.

Have you ever had a secret admirer that you never discovered who they were?

No. I've only ridden on a bus.

Have you ever stalked someone you like on a school bus?

No. That would be predatory behaviour.

Have you ever been in a physical altercation with a complete stranger?

I hardly escaped mandatory conscription

do you regret anything about your sex life

maybe for a few days but i learned eventually not to regret anything in life.

How's life?

Latest posts

Back