Any advice for a person who REALLY wants a relationship?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Jesse said:
Woah, make your intentions clear? lol. I always make my intentions clear and it always makes the ladies go ---> away. and not want to talk to me anymore.

Then I try playing the whole game thing and end up in the friend zone... at least for a little while until they still go ---> away.

wow...you don't know right off the bat if you're in the friendszone
when you're single ? Most of thime when I get put in the friendzone
is becuase I wasn't avaliable.
I'm not a total stud either....

seriously...you never had a girl looked at you with the lost puppy
looks in her eyes ?

You never had a women make her way to you and just wanna get
next to you. Make body contacts with you...within the first
five minute of meeting her ?

You never had a women just gave you her phone # or asked you
striaght up if you're bussy or if she can call you ?

Well...fresia if i ask a girl out on a date ..i think my intension
are pretty clear...Then it's just a matter of me getting on
first base...stealing second and third..then sliding into home.

Nah...man the friendzone stuff is friendzone stuff. I've had many
plutonic relationships.

Definately a big "no" to all those questions man. Guess I havn't been too lucky. It doesn't bother me too much really, I mean apart from lonliness you know.

p.s.- "The Crow" is awesome. The original.

Yeah thats a big "no" to all of those for me too.

Athiest #001 said:

Actually for me, women tend to seem to think I'm invisible and I'm fairly certain it's because of how I look, but I think to myself...ok if I were to look better, would I get attention then or be noticed? Because if that's what it takes then I don't want them anyway. In fact I would love the day that I had a better appearance and started getting attention from the same women that didn't notice me before just so I could ignore them and show them how it feels.

Jesse said:
Athiest #001 said:

Actually for me, women tend to seem to think I'm invisible and I'm fairly certain it's because of how I look, but I think to myself...ok if I were to look better, would I get attention then or be noticed? Because if that's what it takes then I don't want them anyway. In fact I would love the day that I had a better appearance and started getting attention from the same women that didn't notice me before just so I could ignore them and show them how it feels.

Why would you think that ?
I mean I can only stair at a woman's tits for so long until I start talking to them. The titays..I mean...lmao

See...the thing is...I'm an Asain dude..all the women I've
lived are white women and they all asked me out...
So..it's not my looks entirely.

I've ask girls out before..so how can they not notice me ?.
I was talking to them.

I'm a musicain...but I don't tell the women I ask out I'm one. So it can't be cuase of that.
Heck some of them don't even know until later and they actaully said. "hell no..not another muscian."lmao
Heck...my last GF hated the fact that I'm a musicain.

hey, just thought I should let you guys know......I've got a "date" on Monday!! aaaarrrrgghhhhh

Any last minute advice on how to handle myself? Your advice has helped to get me this far!

JustJones said:
hey, just thought I should let you guys know......I've got a "date" on Monday!! aaaarrrrgghhhhh

Any last minute advice on how to handle myself? Your advice has helped to get me this far!

Take into consideration the following quote from the movie Hitch:

"When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It’s is your job not to mess it up."

haha thanks! but I didn't see it in time. Anyway, the date went exceedingly well! yaaaaaaay!

Thanks so much!! I absolutely love you good people. If it wasn't for everyone I've talked to on these forums and a certain someone ;) I've been exchanging private messages with, I would never have got this far!

Latest posts

Back