Any ANIME/MANGA

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be into quite a lot of anime/manga but these days I've kind of grown out of it although there are still a few animes/mangas that I still hold dear to my heart:

Anything under the DragonBall franchise.

Death Note - got into that last year. Heard a lot about it and watched a few eps on YouTube and was hooked instantly.

When I was younger I used to watch Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Sailor Moon which is more of a girlie manga but I still found it pretty good. Watched a bit of Rave Master at one point which I think is underrated. Also seen and read a bit of the One Piece series.

I also remember reading Ranma 1/2 once and thought that was a pretty good manga.

Yep...those are really the main ones I can think of. I'll probably add to this post if I can remember anymore I used to watch/read.

I'm still into anime, just not as much as I used to be. Lots of other worries in life now, such as studying for quals and focusing on my job.

I still keep up with what's airing in Japan via fansubs.

My favorite ones:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Sola
Automatic Maiden Mahoromatic
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Most of the anime I like have cute girls and decent plots that pull you in. ^^

I still read manga but don't really keep up with them as much, most of the longer series just drags on so I kind of lost interest after so many years, like detective conan, berserk, etc.

I still keep up with One Piece. Had a lot of favorite mangas but they're really old, used to read a lot during the dragon ball days, after that I was really into Angel Sanctuary, it's probably my favorite and only shojo manga I read, the other series just kind of ends badly. Oh Death Note was pretty good too.

Haven't watched much animes, it's too time consuming but my favorite series was Evangelion (which was over 10 years old), I also saw the first 2 rebuild films.
A bit more recent anime I decided to watch was Gurren Lagann (still old) and I also liked that a lot.

I do not know if somebody else has said this but Biomega by Tsutomu Nihei is pretty good. Its sorta like a zombie apocalypse but better.

Limlim said:
That's weird, I just noticed you said "ne ne" when asking me earlier. I've seen that subtitled so many times that I didn't even notice anything odd about it. :p

Haha! That's awesome! XD

Countenance said:
Been awhile since I posted on these boards, but Mioroa: I swear by the "Claymore" (Norihiro Yagi) series -- both anime AND manga (the latter of which is still ongoing, btw!). Fun, gritty, riveting dark medieval fantasy series.

Hee hee, I've even taken it upon myself to compose my own score for the anime (obsessed much? original ost SUCKS, imo). Ohhh, the wonders of 6.1 digital surround sound...and all vocals/misc. audio (other than music) being on the center channel, hehehehe! >:] It's a great series; the characters are rather relatable in many ways. ^___^

Haha, swear by the anime huh? Yeah of seen the manga on MangaStream, but never got a chance to look into it...Hm...

Latest posts

Back