Any other manga/anime-obsessed people out here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like anime and/or manga?

• Eh, they're OK. I have better things to do with my time, though.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've enjoyed watching Anime and reading Manga for years, though I wouldn't call myself obsessed. I've been semi-obsessed with certain series (Kare Kano, Evangelion, Card Captor Sakura, Hot Gimmick, Kodocha, Vampire Knight, etc) but it wasn't really an unhealthy obsession.

My interests for Anime switched to Manga and then to foreign films. Nowadays, I still watch Anime every now and then, but not as much as I used to. I guess you could say I'm a geek though, I love going to Anime conventions and cosplaying (though nothing too intricate). When I went to visit Japan last year for a week with my SO, we had quite a fun time in Akihabara, despite all the hentai.

I used to be a Evangelion Fan and thought i was going to be a nutty anime fan, that show was like a orgasm for my mind.

Then i watched Full Metal Alchemist.. eh.... good until the end... the end was just WTF

Then I have Naruto a try and its just been as SadRabbit says.. draggy

Ill stick with Family guy

I like some. My favourite anime is FuriKuri, but I like a lot of different mangas too. Death Note is cool. Wolf's Rain & FMA are super brills!

I read one manga and I am watching one aniime series, and have seen few anime movies. I am not obsessed ! Yahoo ))) Hell no, I am obsessed but alot of video production(movies, animation, anime, serials)

Latest posts

Back