Any Hearthstone players?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaBee

Reaction score
I discovered Hearthstone a few months ago and I am completely addicted to it. It is a card game based on the WoW. You don't have to invest of time like for mmo. you can play just a few matches.

And it is free, you can buy decks of card but can totally do without it.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/?-

Let me know and will give you a few tips to make gold to buy decks. We can be friends in the game but unfortunately match between French gives you very little rewards so I don't recommend it unless it is just for fun. The cool thing though is you can be a spectator of a friend match, and you can chat, which is impossible with the other players.

Lostear#1653 here. I managed to hack the game to run on my phone so I won't be able to chat much from there. I play on laptop too so can chat there. I've also just moved a week ago so I'm not able to use internet at home. Would have to go to the nearby library for that. But otherwise, I'm willing to play a match or two if we happens to be free at the same time. Though I'm getting into Magic: The Gathering more now so I might not play hearthstone as much. Just gotta see how my day to day life is like once the apartment is settled.

Latest posts

Back