Any other romantically unsuccessful people here cursed with the "big nose and small chin/jaw" situation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But this thread wasn’t about you. If you’re happy with how you are, then that’s great. You don’t need to change anything.

You have my philosophy completely wrong. My whole point was, if you’re unhappy with yourself and can’t attract a women, be more like the men who have your characteristics and who still are able to attract women.
this thread wasn't about you either but "WE can all ***** about our looks, but the truth is, men of all descriptions have attracted women, so be more like such men."

I've attracted women all my life (some of them really beautiful) in spite of my physical faults (big ugly nose and underweight, not manly body) because of other physical feature like blue eyes which are rare in my country and some mysterious charm ... but what use since I have an unusual type of personality (Asperger Syndrome and a severe form of avoidant personality disorder with all kind of comorbidity like depression, ADD, OCD, ... WTF)
One time a beautiful girl came into my bed and I ran away in terror because my type of sexuality is very rare and therefore hard to find

now in the final part of my life I made peace with it because I like my moral purity that comes with those issues (think of Forrest Gump) and I don't want to change it since eccentric doesn't mean bad it just means scarce ... that's why I have a high respect and gratitude for the temple of (voluntary) prostitution and its priestesses

Last edited:
@Cherubino i was answering the OP’s question. He and those who feel the same way as him might benefit from my comment. You’re misunderstanding my answer. And since you obviously don’t fit into that same criteria, my response doesn’t apply to you, so I’m not sure why you’re addressing me in that tone except that you’re probably not understanding the comment I made.

Because you said that WE ALL ... never mind ... my English is not advanced

nothing wrong with whinging ... we are not AI

edit ... times are coming when we'll yearn for some things we now find pathetic :giggle:

Last edited:
Wow wow wow you men need some body positivity 👀

Genuinely if your facial features are lacking, can you looks maxx with the body? Maybe eye colour change, not much blue eyes cant fix.

As for me… I hate my nose… I will get it done at some point but as for now I wear nose secrets and make up, limited smiling for a more petite nose look 😇✨

Wow wow wow you men need some body positivity 👀

Genuinely if your facial features are lacking, can you looks maxx with the body? Maybe eye colour change, not much blue eyes cant fix.

As for me… I hate my nose… I will get it done at some point but as for now I wear nose secrets and make up, limited smiling for a more petite nose look 😇✨
Men changing eye color? is that a real thing?

I swear this very moment is the first time I see them by googling ... well sure! they are beautiful women ... what do you think?

Latest posts

Back