Anyone else feel like a ghost on this forum.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because people don't show it, or respond directly to your posts, doesn't mean they don't notice you.
Some of the folks here read, but rarely respond. MOST of what I read, I never offer a reply unless I have something to add. Often, other members have pretty much summed up my opinions on it, so I feel no need to post.
The more you post, the more responses you will get also. That seems to be the norm. But Im sorry you feel that you're being ignored.

EveWasFramed said:
The more you post, the more responses you will get also. That seems to be the norm.

Well this sucks for the folks that don't have a lot to say, especially when it comes to helping other members out because they've never been in that situation before or can't really come up with anything that might sound the least bit helpful. Oh well, I guess.

Badjedidude said:
Nope.

I usually say something either stupid or inflammatory enough that it pushes people to notice me.

NOTICE ME.

NOTICE ME.

This seems pretty legit.

I would insert a giggle but typing that down would look incredibly silly.

All I'll say is we all gotta start somewhere.. we all will start feeling like the odd one out but if you stick around and just make yourself feel comfortable and let things just roll.... it will all be fine...

Siertes said:
There will always be the handsome lad ... who will catch the eye and attentions of others easily.

:shy: Why thank you! *giggles!*

Well I can only speak for myself, I read alot more posts than I reply to, some topics I don't feel qualified/experienced to reply to, however I probably have read your post.

In some cases I may even be moved enough to PM the person rather than post a reply.

rayeo said:
Peaches said:
I feel like a ghost everywhere, so I guess it's not this forum

I notice you through your posts. You along with Locke are the ones I notice the most every time I visit the site. You're so kind and honest.

I guess I do feel it too but that's only because I haven't said much.

bless you for saying that :D yes, Locke writes pretty awesome posts

Sometimes, but mostly because I post crap that people don't share interest in.

*Shrugs*

pandas123 said:
Hmm, sometimes I do. I feel like everyone else on here knows each other and has their own friends. And then there's me! lol

Indeed. I'm in (semi-)frequent touch with a few people (via pm), but I often feel they don't care enough to actually take note of my public posts :(

daughter of the moon said:
pandas123 said:
Hmm, sometimes I do. I feel like everyone else on here knows each other and has their own friends. And then there's me! lol

Indeed. I'm in (semi-)frequent touch with a few people (via pm), but I often feel they don't care enough to actually take note of my public posts :(

Aw, I notice your posts even if I don't always respond :) :)
In fact, I usually read yours first because you sent me a Christmas card! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
daughter of the moon said:
pandas123 said:

Aw, I notice your posts even if I don't always respond :) :)

Same with me. I don't respond to all posts, but I read far more than I reply to.

Latest posts

Back