Anyone else HATE being home?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
I do. The only time I ever like being home is if there is a hockey game to watch or I'm sleeping/showering. Other than that I hate being at my house. I have video games, tv, music, my PC, etc. I just hate being home.

It's even worse when you live in a town that actually promotes a quiet home life because that means there is a COMPLETE lack of things to do outside of your home.

I don't know what it is. I typically can't even make it a full day at the house before I start to feel like I'm cracking up. Some Sundays I'm alright with it but for the most part by the time about 5pm rolls around I'm ready to leave.

Even when I have classes and stuff I'd rather be out doing stuff than be at home.

It used to scared the honeysuckle out of me. That was one of my biggest fears in life...to live alone.

The longest and the only time I've lived alone ..all by myself without a roomate or a GF
was 5 years ago. Maybe 6 months. But I actaully had vistors pop'in in every so often.

I'm not living alone now.

The first two weeks was narley...A lost puppy followed me home to keep me company.
Yeap..I didn't spend too much time at home actaully...after a month.
I kept myself bussied all the time.

However after I settle down..I started getting into my hobbies..building R/C aircraft
or recording my music. Activities which i would pretty much do alone anyways when
I was living with my EX-GF.

A lot of it had to do with my emotional being that freaked me out.
I was really heart broken and going through emotional roller coasters becuase of the seperations.

Strange as it maybe...I felt more alone living with my ex-gf..She wan't mentally or
emotionally avaliable most of the time. I'd spend most weekends home alone..wondering
and worring about her..becuase she'll go gambling all weekend or from friday night until
saturday nights...When she gets home She'll crash all day sunday.
During the week days..she'll be so tired..She'll just go to work and come home and sleep.
I'll only see her when she comes out to eat...lmao
Maybe i might have sex with her on Thusday if I promise to give her money after we argue.
Then comes friday..she'll disappeared again....
Sometimes I won't even see her until monday night...She'll gamble all weekend until monday
morning and rush into work, then come home and crash in a bitchy of a fucken mood.
Lack of sleep makes a person moodie...I think...Errr . Expecailly when you blew your entire paycheck.

I love being home, it is the one place where I have control over my life. Once I leave the confines of my home I no longer can control what goes on around me. I love the peace and quiet of it. I used to be young once and can remember it just killing me to have to stay home. Now that I am older it is sanctuary.

I kinda do hate being home. Only because I stay with parents.

At one time i felt like i always wanted to be out doing things. If i was stuck at home, i would be bored and climbing the walls. Similar to ledchick, as i got older it no longer bothered me to be at home.

I normally prefer being at home but today the sun is shining beautifully and I can hear everyone outside having a nice time in the good weather and I envy them. All my friends ever want to do outside is play football and I bloody hate football! So it's another boring pathetic day inside for me....:(

Latest posts

Back