anyone here a gamer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squall1988

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here does any gaming, specifically any PC/MMO games or anything over xboxlive.

My gamer tag for xboxlive is Sykishi

I like mmos but i cant find one that i enjoy enough to stay with. Right now i play Warhammer the most.

Don't have Xbox Live yet, but I play a MMORPG called Talisman Online. It's a cool game. Simple, fun to play. Not too overly complicated like WoW is, yet not so simple you can't enjoy it.

Hijacc said:
I am Im A Godly Samurai *gamertag name*

What games do you play? and ill send a friend request next time i sign on

and to VanillaCreme whats that game about? what kinda of mmo is it?

I'm a gamer but I don't pay for xblive. I don't play MMOs, there're a few MMOs out there that my friends seems to play, WoW being one of them, and I heard it's quite casual but I've never tried it myself.

FFXI is a good option but its a heavy time sinker, its nice if you could find yourself a good group of people to play with, but I wouldn't recommend it if you barely have anytime to play each day, it's quite restricted with the grouping and leveling, so everyone ends up to be elitists on there.

I wish I could play MMO but they're just so very time consuming. I just stick with offline rpgs, and I'm glad 360 have quite a few good one =)

Squall1988 said:
and to VanillaCreme whats that game about? what kinda of mmo is it?

It's Asian/Oriental themed... Jin Qui, and Tao, and Shou Qin characters... Players can be Fairies (Healers/Buffers), Monks (Warriors/Tankers), Assassins, or Sins (They're like Rogues in a way), Tamers (Hunters), and Wizards (Mages).

4 servers, weekend events... All that fun stuff.

Unnaceptance, lol.

I'm a gamer. Right now I play Team Fortress 2 (Steam Name 'Yeorinator', pronounced 'YOR-in-ator') and X3: Terran Conflict.

The latter is single player only, but if you have it and play it, it's fun to chat through the steam overlay while playing.

yep i'm a girl gammer!!! There's nothing i like doing more than jumping into bed and playing computer games until my eye balls burn in their sockets.

stella said:
yep i'm a girl gammer!!! There's nothing i like doing more than jumping into bed and playing computer games until my eye balls burn in their sockets.
the world needs more girls like you =p

I have my high school finals coming up so I have reduced time to play anything these days. But I have an active WoW account I log on regularly to play for a hour or two. I can spend lot of my free time front of games though. :)

Definitely. Been addicted to my PS3 lately :/
I just beat LittleBigPlanet...such an awesome game.

ya i'm also a major gammer i''ve got a ps2 and a ps3, i'm sorry i'm just loyal sony consumer. i started gamming on the anceint original playstation ah man who remembers crash banicoot ans spro the dragon yayy ever so woondeful for the lives of the young...

*reminisces*

:D

I have a Wii too. I found after a few months, the novelty and innovation of the Wii Remote wore off and I wanted a proper controller back. It gets silly swinging your arm around to perform simple tasks in games. Plus I'm lazy :p

Yeah, I'm a gamer too...Probably older than most of you, at 36. :) We've already got PS and PS2, and our brand spanking new PS3 just arrived this week! And our games for it arrived this morning - Folklore, Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction and Prince of Persia (Sweet! I'm so excited about that one!)....Now I'm just killing time til I can leave work (1 hour, 11 minutes left), and go do some major gaming for the rest of the night....:)

^ Ratchet & Clank is good times.
You'll be absolutely in love with the PS3. My best purchase this year for sure.
I want Soul Calibur next.

Bella said:
^ Ratchet & Clank is good times.
You'll be absolutely in love with the PS3. My best purchase this year for sure.
I want Soul Calibur next.

Yeah, we've been a fan of the Ratchet & Clank series since it first came out. Loads of fun. I really want Fallout 3 as well - everyone says if you loved Oblivion, you'll love Fallout. Oblivion was a kick-ass game (I have it for PC), so Fallout should be just as good.

Fallout 3 is really good. I own it for the PS3 and I have not experienced any freezing problems at all although I hear that you have to be online to have the game freeze.

I highly recommend it if you want a game that can occupy you for over 50 hours easy.

Latest posts

Back