anyone here do Cosplay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h3donist

Reaction score
I've been looking into it and it looks like the sort of thing I'd enjoy doing. I just wondered if anyone else does it, and if so who do you dress as and do you have any tips, do's and don'ts etc?

I've briefly considered it and have felt it to be a waste of time for me. But, if it's something you'd enjoy then by all means go for it. I enjoy taking pictures of cosplayers. I just think making the costumes itself is tedious.

Well if you must ask I have in the past of course always the older characters. I played Sophia as her older self lol 90 year old lady in Howl's Moving Castle. I also went as Katherine Stark from Game of Thrones for my daughters cosplay. But I am more into Steam punk now as I find the whole genre to be interesting and imaginative. Bright Blessings ^.^

Arachne said:
Well if you must ask I have in the past of course always the older characters. I played Sophia as her older self lol 90 year old lady in Howl's Moving Castle. I also went as Katherine Stark from Game of Thrones for my daughters cosplay. But I am more into Steam punk now as I find the whole genre to be interesting and imaginative. Bright Blessings ^.^

Cool :) I love Steampunk too

Latest posts

Back