Anyone interested in snail-mail?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capricious

Reaction score
Hi! I probably won't get any reply.. But might as well try. Anyone interested in snail-mail? Seeing as it's a penpal sub forum. I think it's really fun to do (I have loads in my easter egg box)... And it would be nice to talk to someone who share the same loneliness. I like snail-mail because it's more personalized and it won't get thrown in the bin. (unless you do that :( )... And I'm looking for a friend. ^^

Well, I'm 18 and from England. So someone around my age would be nice, doesn't matter where you're from. I'm interested in drawing, manga/anime, video-games, keyboard, walking, e-mailing, fairy-tales or fantasy movies, ballad classical music... Yep. Your typical daydreamer.

Thanks for reading. ^_^ It'd be really fun! I promise you! :eek:) We could e-mail each other first if you don't trust me. ^^; Or you could send me a mail first or the other way round. Yep! =D

I would be mighty surprised if You wouldn't get any snail-mail pals! You seem like a very nice and interesting person to talk to. I would love to do so myself but i wouldn't be much fun during the upcoming months. ;)

Thank you. =) People tell me that all the time (well... on the net lol) No problem. Snail-mail isn't for everyone I guess.

I'd snail mail with you but I don't know if my parents would allow me and I'm only 16 :-(

sure, but I'm far from there. I'd have to look up the propper way to write an address for another country...
but I love to write funky letters. sometimes I send letters to my friends just for shits and giggles. I don't just write oh, dear so and so, blah blah, love Qui, I do stuff like I'll walk into the passport office and grab a random form, then write all sorts of things and doodles in all the boxes and write in big letters over the fine print. I draw pictures too.
But anyway, that's probably not what you had in mind.

I'm 17 in America, btw.

If you don't mind a 25 year old imaginary pirate from southern california writting you letters; I am so in. If you'd like, you can PM me your address, or I can send mine, whichever =0)

Hummm, I up for snail mailing =). Maybe you can PM about me? I had a penpal b4 but eventually we lost contact which was sad.

I'd love to send you letters, but my parents read my mail and probably won't allow me to send letters to people that they don't know :S omg my life sucks I hate this hell.

Latest posts

Back