Anything specific that turns you on or off in a potential partner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you don't know if people hate themselves until you get to know them. I was talking about things that attract my attention that I think is sexy. If a guy smokes and carries himself a certain way and shows interest in me then I would be willing to get to know him. If he has insecurities but I liked him and was attracted to him then yes I would still be interested. But most people don't walk around saying hey how are you I hate myself you want to go out?
Wow. Where do you live again? 🤪

If you meet someone, is there anything in particular that attracts you in this person, or on the other hand turns you off?
Vibe.
Humility and femininity.
Past.
Hygiene and self care.
Outlook on life.
Physical attractiveness.

Turn off:
Arrogance
Having no compassion
Disliking animals
Turn on:
Humor
Beards/goatees

Humor seems to be dead and gone these days. I like humor, I like not taking myself too seriously and I can laugh at myself.

I will not entertain a relation ship with someone that has tattoos, or if she smokes.

What I like is enthusiasm toward knowledge and living things.

Then, there is always a possibility that she goes against my obstinacy but is still right.

I also like nice feet.
Don't ask me why, it's not a fetish thing or anything, but the veiny, gnarly feet are a turn off lol. Small petite, girly feet. No idea why.

Why left-handed girls? Curious left-handers want to know. . .
Only 10 to 15% of the world is left handed, so you're getting a one of a kind.

They're artistic, innovative thinkers, too. Since lefties rely on the right side of their brains more, which is used for activities needing imagination, emotions and creativity, they're said to be better at music, art and language. The reasons are unknown, but studies have suggested that lefties have better rhythm.

There's no denying it, southpaws have had a tough run throughout history. Strange prejudices, taboos, links to Satan, 25 negative mentions in the bible. It was even grounds for divorce in Japan in the 20th century.

It's time we show some love to the left handed.

Yeah I'm left handed 😇

Oh Dear, Callie's going to hate that I'm ruling out 85% - 90% of the population on a preference .... I fear a skillet may be heading my way 😨 😰

Last edited:
Only 10 to 15% of the world is left handed, so you're getting a one of a kind.

They're artistic, innovative thinkers, too. Since lefties rely on the right side of their brains more, which is used for activities needing imagination, emotions and creativity, they're said to be better at music, art and language. The reasons are unknown, but studies have suggested that lefties have better rhythm.

There's no denying it, southpaws have had a tough run throughout history. Strange prejudices, taboos, links to Satan, 25 negative mentions in the bible. It was even grounds for divorce in Japan in the 20th century.

It's time we show some love to the left handed.

Yeah I'm left handed 😇

Oh Dear Callie's going to hate that I'm ruling out 85% - 90% of the population on a preference .... I fear a skillet may be heading my way 😨 😰
Awww, I have a soft spot for left-handers too - we're special. :)

turn off: know-it-all's

..no one has all the answers.. It's okay to admit when you don't know something. :)

Latest posts

Back