Anything specific that turns you on or off in a potential partner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(y) I just did one of these online. I'm 87% right brained. Callie almost had me thinking I was a right hander trapped in a southpaws body. ;)
Got a link? Curious where I stand on the same test.

Right brained does mean left handed right?
I don't know, it's confusing. I've read conflicting information on the subject. I don't think so though. Not necessarily.

Got a link? Curious where I stand on the same test.

I don't know, it's confusing. I've read conflicting information on the subject. I don't think so though. Not necessarily.
I can bounce a tennis ball of the living room wall and catch it with my left but not my right so I'm sticking on leftie. 😁

https://braintest.sommer-sommer.com/en/

You forgot:
Turn on... really likes to play with "life" sized Barbi dolls
Come on barbieee lets go partyyyyy 🎶
Since I've never been in a position of getting to know potential partners, I have no idea. I haven't matured past Halo Effect bias towards women I'm attracted to and would probably overlook red flags just out of desperation.
Whyyy do I feel like you’re talking about me 😂 My flags are pink not red mate! 🤣 okay im done annoying Ardour for the dayyy

Turn off a guy who is all into me one min and off with me the next.. 😒🙃

Yes, I think he should still be considered left-handed as that's his dominant hand for writing. I think many naturally left-handed people have to adjust to living in a right-handed world, so they've learned to use their right hand to manipulate many everyday objects. Scissors for instance - I'm strongly left-handed, but I use my right-hand for scissors. My mum was exactly the same. Back in the day when she was a child, I highly doubt left-handed scissors even existed so she compensated. When I was a child first learning to use scissors, I no doubt learned from my mum, so I'm right-handed too. Same idea with a computer mouse - most people are right-handed, so I learned to use a computer mouse with my right-hand. In a way, that's actually a good thing because it frees up my left-hand to write with.

I wonder if your son is left-side dominant? There's tests you can do to figure out whether you're left-sided in regards to footedness, eyes, ears. I'm strongly left-side dominant.
I don't really think he is. His writing sucks. And he does virtually everything else right handed.

I can bounce a tennis ball of the living room wall and catch it with my left but not my right so I'm sticking on leftie. 😁

https://braintest.sommer-sommer.com/en/
Huh. 44% left-brained, 56% right. Interesting. This might help explain my imaginative, creative and artsy side coupled with an ability to do my own taxes (even though I hate math) and source factual information for writing list articles for work.

Huh. 44% left-brained, 56% right. Interesting. This might help explain my imaginative, creative and artsy side coupled with an ability to do my own taxes (even though I hate math) and source factual information for writing list articles for work.
I did several different ones because I'm bored and this is the only one I got 50/50. Here I was thinking my brain wasn't balanced :p

I'm 72% right brained. I'm right handed.
I think that test is bollocks to be fair. This one makes more sense, I scored 9 of 10 left.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...5/10-ways-test-how-leftright-dominant-you-are
I did several different ones because I'm bored and this is the only one I got 50/50. Here I was thinking my brain wasn't balanced :p
How are your multi tasking abilities, mine are crap and I'm figuring it's because I'm right brain dominant apparently multi taskers have a 50/50 ish ratio.

I think that test is bollocks to be fair. This one makes more sense, I scored 9 of 10 left.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...5/10-ways-test-how-leftright-dominant-you-are

How are your multi tasking abilities, mine are crap and I'm figuring it's because I'm right brain dominant apparently multi taskers have a 50/50 ish ratio.
I am an amazing multitasker. BUT....I'm also a single mother and I would be utterly screwed if I couldn't multitask with the best of them. Though, I think moms are just naturals at multitasking.

Im honeysuckle at multi tasking. I see squirrel and Im all distracted with one task. I thought multi tasking had something to do with the corpus callosum being different in men and women. of course that could've been a squirrel moment.

Im honeysuckle at multi tasking. I see squirrel and Im all distracted with one task. I thought multi tasking had something to do with the corpus callosum being different in men and women. of course that could've been a squirrel moment.
6/4 right. I just now noticed y'all were talking about being left handed. Hell, I'm right handed.

Excessive ball handling is a turn off for obvious reasons. Is it an over fondness for the nether region or perhaps its a leftover love token...either way its not attractive even for an attractive man that helped the elderly lady with her groceries and put away her cart and closed her car door for her. I really wanted to go clean her door handle.

9 left. The distance eye thing came out equally for me.

I'm very good at multi-tasking. I automatically setup timers in my head, start doing something else, and then magically remember at just about the right time to do the next step on something else.

Last edited:
Got a new turn off actually, talks about me behind my back offering lies and bullshit 😒 that's what I expect “bitches” to do...

Yeah there are "general" things that I like and dislike but sometimes the smallest thing can be glue, for me at least. That might be another reason why I've had failed relationships....anyway
I can get turned on by seeing him on his bike and gesturing with his finger to come hop on with a little right side smirk that enhances the dimple in his cheek. Then when I get on he reaches behind and grabs my hands and pulls tight to wrap around his chest then slides my arms to his waist and says" now you hold tight and keep them here, no funny business." I mean its equally sexy as fresia and fun. Im a sucker for a man on a motorcycle.
But at the same time I was really mad and disenchanted with him when I arrived and was expected to ride with him. I don't like peope to change things up without my approval.

Latest posts

Back