Apparently I've been here before

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulse

Reaction score
I'd say it is the return of the prodigal son, except no one would ever actually want me to return trololol

A lonely life sure describes it though, huh? I am the one anyone in their right mind casts aside. In fact I am so boring I have nothing much to say. There's hardly a more boring topic than talking about oneself, eh?

But there is nothing I know more than loneliness. Living every day the same, the same routine surrounded by the same nothingness with no hope of escape. All for not being capable of doing the simple things that make one human. It's a long and crappy story of poor luck and bad priorities that have made the inescapable piece 'of genetic runoff you see here.

I don't remember how I ever ended up here in the first place... but it's clear nothing has changed.

So hi? :p

I guess everyone has to start somewhere, right? ;) Welcome to the forum ^^

Pulse said:
All for not being capable of doing the simple things that make one human.

What are the simple things that make one human?
We computers are trying to assimilate ourselves into their world and need more information on this topic.

blackdot said:
Pulse said:
All for not being capable of doing the simple things that make one human.

What are the simple things that make one human?
We computers are trying to assimilate ourselves into their world and need more information on this topic.

Thanks everyone.

I would say being able to properly express oneself, being able to speak when necessary, and being able to have normal relationships with others. All of which are pathetically impossible for me.

Sorta like that Twilight Zone episode, where the tipsy couple awaken with a hangover in some strange, yet totally abandoned town. They finally discover a train and hope to escape from Centerville. Only to learn that the train traversed in a circle; they end up back at the same place.
My life too, in a nutshell.

Latest posts

Back