Are people in other countries less judgemental than they are in the US?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phant0m

Reaction score
I've always thought this. Seems like people here are too **** judgemental, we have sh*t like MTV and our culture is very materialistic.

Other countries have MTV and are materialistic too. Depends on the person. Isn't that the problem now? Judging people by where they come from? Just because you're from America, doesn't automatically mean you have to be judgmental. I'm not judgmental, and I'm from the US. Likewise, others from different countries could be judgmental too. I've met some people from other countries who were more judgmental because of how they were raised. I suppose it all depends on how you were raised, not where.

Believe me, they are not. In fact we imitate your culture. "If US sneeze, all the world will catch a cold”. I am writing this post in English, am I?

Pasha Selim said:
Believe me, they are not. In fact we imitate your culture. "If US sneeze, all the world will catch a cold”. I am writing this post in English, am I?

RFLMAO!! That was funny, Pasha! Thanks for the laugh...lol Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchoooooooooooo!

phant0m said:
I've always thought this. Seems like people here are too **** judgemental, we have sh*t like MTV and our culture is very materialistic.

Are you judging MTV by labeling it "honeysuckle"? Where are you from again? **giggles** Just kidding :p

Naleena said:
Pasha Selim said:

RFLMAO!! That was funny, Pasha! Thanks for the laugh...lol Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchoooooooooooo!

My thoughts exactly, Naleena.

VanillaCreme said:
Naleena said:
Pasha Selim said:

My thoughts exactly, Naleena.

@ Naleena & VanillaCreme:
Would you tell me what was so funny?

Robin said:
Nal finds most replies terribly funny. :p

I'm still convinced that Unacceptance needs his own show....lol There are so many people here who have a talent for being funny.
It's nice to laugh on a board like this. It's a pleasant diversion.

People are less judgemental in other countries than in US.

Nah.I believed that education especially science really encourages judging.You have to access this method,the theory and the experiment.You have to consider these and that.

But if I narrowed down,it would be more of personality that causes people to be judgemental or not.Factors like education just encourages the judgemental attitude which is part of the personality people have.

VanillaCreme said:
Other countries have MTV and are materialistic too.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Is this thought from the moment I showed u that video where that fatty (bumpy) gets hit on his balls.:p ???????? ROFLMAO.......

I do think from talking to others that many of us Americans are extremely arrogant. It depends on the person though.

Sanal said:
VanillaCreme said:
Other countries have MTV and are materialistic too.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. Is this thought from the moment I showed u that video where that fatty (bumpy) gets hit on his balls.:p ???????? ROFLMAO.......

Lolololol that was awesome. xD I didn't really know that MTV had branched out though. So, now I know other countries have MTV other than the US.

WTF ?? do they play music on mtv anymore ?..or it's just a bunch of dramma crap...
that's not the USA...that's fucken MTV and the media.

There's a part of a human brain that like it flashing shining stuff..eye candi...
I personally like it the boobs on a woman. :p

fresia No...imagine getting stoned to fucken death just becuase you love someone that you're
mommy and daddy didn't pick for ya.

Imagine having to stay a virgin until you're 32..just fucken becuase...Just ask Zak...lol
Imagine you're a child and you're sold as a slave becuase your family is so fucken poor.
Imagine working in a factory all fucken day long for little to no money...with the doors locked.
Imagine dying from a fucken bee sting...becuase there's no medication avaliable.
Imagine being only 10 years old with a fucken AK-47 in your hands.
Imagine killing your nieghbors becuase they're not the same as you.
Imagine strapping a fucken bomb to yourself...just so your family might get some kick back money.
That's some of the honeysuckle the still gose on in the fucken world today....

I actaully had an opportunity to talk and walk with a japaneess girl the other day.
She is very kind, gental, respectful person....However she fucken walks with her hands together
as if she fucken praying to me and wanna stay a step behind me...she catches herself.
Of course all the wankers would just love to have a japaneese girl or china doll kiss their ass.
Dose most men in the US want to treat a woman like that...I don't think so.

mmm...give me a couple of weeks with her...I 'll make a Britney out of her...
She'll Kick me out of bed in the morning, clean out my checking account and say
"fresia you ass-hole...I can do better and where the fresia is your Beamer ?" :p

There's all kinds of people, from all walks of life in the USA...
I havn't seen all of the US. But I've traveled enough and met enough people.
There's rich and weathly people that are very nice and humble...
There's poor people that are ass-holes and arrogant...
Most people are just mellow, loving, humble, caring, good people..trying to make ends meet.
Trying to figure this honeysuckle out...Living life on life's terms...which is not all rosie all the time.
Most people try to seek love, happiness and live in peace. Most people don't take life for granted.

Are there ruthless mother ******* in the USA ?...yes...There's ruthless motherfuckers everywhere in the world.

ive only lived in two countries; jamaica and trinidad (my home).

people in trinidad seem waaaaaaay more judgmental.
people in jamaica are judgmental as well. but less than in trinidad. or rather in a different way.

i dont know why.. hmm

EDIT: i thought about it and i think it's just that the standards in jamaica and trinidad are different. the standards of beauty, wealth and all that stuff is very different. hard to explain but yea.

People always judge people, regardless of where you are. The whole freakin world is judgemental. People need to learn to judge themselves first before judging others.

As you get older you learn to not give a **** about what people think about you and get tired of worrying about it. If people dont like me for who I am, then whatevr. Im tired of adjusting who i am to try and please other people.

Latest posts

Back