Are people in other countries less judgemental than they are in the US?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the UK & where I live you'll get judged for a lot of things depending on where you are. It could be because of your race, sexuality,looks, the way you dress or even the music you listen to.

I don't think it matters which country you live in; people are just judgemental in nature. Society's norms are responsible for this. People who act outside of society's norms are often judged deviant. Deviant behavior is not always illegal or immoral; deviance can be a deviation from what one may consider normal. The concept of " normal" is not absolute, thus varies according to individual people. In my opinion, judgemental behavior is not a result of geographical location, but of a person's norms and belief system. Politics, religion, peer influences, culture, parental influence, the media, and social interactions all create a person's norms.

Or some people are just pricks, lol.

Is it bad that I am looking very hard at Naleena's icon to see if that woman is topless?

jjam said:
Is it bad that I am looking very hard at Naleena's icon to see if that woman is topless?

roflmao.
nah dude......that's a fairy or an angel man.
Angels dosn't have boobies...lol

Now...if it was my Angel,....that's a different story :p

See the woman on my AVI...
she's not wearing any panties..
She's not really crying or sad....She's just tying to chill out after a long night of hardcore sex.

Eve's AVI...mmmm she can colour me purple any day :)

jjam said:

That depends on what your intentions are towards Naleena's icon, sir!:club:

lol :p Just teasing.

Latest posts

Back