are these really bad ideas ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Case said:
Triple Bogey said:
I don't ever go out now (to pubs, nightclubs etc)
when I did I would always go out and buy some really nice clothes. Just to give myself that extra bit of confidence. Not like it did any good.

I am becoming less and less social. I turn down every invitation I get unless it only involves me and one other person.

I'm just curious. Are you okay with your social life decreasing, or do you want to be more social?

yes I am fine with my non existent social life.
My job involves a lot of talking and mixing (with customers and colleagues) and while I enjoy it very much, when I have my 3 days off I equally like the peace and quiet. I play golf on Sundays in a 4 ball, on Mondays I play golf with my Dad. Apart from my Mother, I don't talk to anybody else on a Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and it is fine. I don't get lonely on my photography trips.

jaguarundi said:
What everyone else says. Romantic may sound good, but some may be spooked by it.

Possibly, just possibly, flowers to her place of work.( never home address).

I agree. Make friends with her first. Get to know her and little by little if your feelings for her is getting deep. Tell her how you feel.

Latest posts

Back