As a MAN, I have to admit that the hypocrisy of foreveralone men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's good that you've learned not to be a doormat for anyone, and that you're willing to wait for the person who treats you with the respect that you deserve - rather than throw yourself at anyone who will be willing to take you.

It's difficult - especially being lonely, to make that decision. I've learned that it's better to be lonely, than to be in the presence of people who emotionally abuse you. Significantly better. So much better, that I would rather be lonely for the rest of my ******* life - than to be around anyone who is toxic.

But that is an incredibly difficult thing to maintain - because loneliness hurts, and it ******* sucks.

A a perma-single male, I guess that makes me a foreveralone man.

I'm not sure what the hypocrisy is though. It took 14 posts before someone explained what a foreveralone man was. It looks like we might still ahve 6 more posts before someone explains what the hypocrisy is.

blackdot said:
A a perma-single male, I guess that makes me a foreveralone man.

I'm not sure what the hypocrisy is though. It took 14 posts before someone explained what a foreveralone man was. It looks like we mig5ht still ahve 6 more posts before someone explains what the hypocrisy is.

Lol. Good point

Latest posts

Back