Aversion to sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, there are more people who seem to have a problem with this than i thought. I feel sorry for You guys!

Why do You focus so much on the physical part? Been around people who ***** around just because everyone else does or something?

Sex and lovemaking still are two different things. I've never even had "sex" because it's "lovemaking" to me, since giving pleasure to my partner is what turns me on, which equals to being the reason to why i make love. Anyone who wouldn't do anything for their partner i also feel sorry for. Especially for their partner, lol.

Caesium said:
Sex is just two people jumping on top of each other and making weird noises. I think calling it 'making love' is a bit weird. Sure, it's fun, I guess (I wouldn't know for sure, still a virgin), but all it is is the release of hormones in your brain to make you feel good. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's the real love of the person with whom you are with that really matters.

I think whoever decided to connect emotional love and the physical act of reproducing together was a freak.

errr....it's painfully obvious you've never had sex, or you'd KNOW it wasn't "just two people jumping on top of each other and making weird noises."
That's like me saying it's awesome in Iceland, when I've never even been there! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Caesium said:
Sex is just two people jumping on top of each other and making weird noises. I think calling it 'making love' is a bit weird. Sure, it's fun, I guess (I wouldn't know for sure, still a virgin), but all it is is the release of hormones in your brain to make you feel good. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think whoever decided to connect emotional love and the physical act of reproducing together was a freak.

errr.... you'd KNOW it wasn't "just two people jumping on top of each other and making weird noises."

whoaaaa....you kinky girl !
I must ask...
you likie chickens or goats better , in bed with ya ?:p
Dose that really help on the libido drives ?

Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Caesium said:

errr.... you'd KNOW it wasn't "just two people jumping on top of each other and making weird noises."

whoaaaa....you kinky girl !
I must ask...
you likie chickens or goats better , in bed with ya ?:p
Dose that really help on the libido drives ?

Me kinky? It was Caesium who likes the weird noises, lmao.
And I'm not into bestiality Rocket!!! :p

it's not working....**** it !!!

i touched her...she not do nothing :(

Talk about a dead *cough...cough*

Robin said:
I felt just the same as You Silvernight, until i found someone to make love to and noticed how love (in my case; even blind love) can look past the mess going on and instead see it for the pleasure it gives to Your partner. I hate getting my hands sticky. I need to get them washed right away, and i'm a man. Still, i wouldn't only not give a second thought to whether or not i should use my hands to give my partner what she deserves, but i actually like it.

It's sad when our intelligence makes the most beautiful and natural act between us seem like something disgusting. We're just animals after all. I think that You simply need to feel the passion, with the right person, to "learn" to like it.

Um, yeah, I also don't particularly like getting my hands sticky. And sticky in that just ...eww. As an aside, I don't agree humans are "just animals". We share biological nature but just animals we're not. This is a huge oversimplification (but no, I'm not saying that just because of that sex is somehow inappropriate for humans, otherwise there'd be no human race to speak about).

By the way, I'm 25, so no, not exactly in my teens. But I've felt this way since I was a teen.

In truth, somehow I don't associate sex and love. These are like two separate things. There can be sex without love and love without sex and both together.

And Unacceptance, I feel no urge to reproduce, plus why would I need clones of myself might I ask? Unless I were making an army or something. Pollen insemination thingy was only meant as a joke.

This doesn't really bother me, but I was just wondering if there are others like that and if this should really be considered a disorder, even though I don't actually suffer from it in any way. Because, you know, when pretty much everyone is crazy about sex and kissing, it is inevitable that you eventually start thinking there is something seriously wrong with you.

If you look at the TV and the Media you would think ppl are getting it on 24/7. There simply not. The average marred couple do IT like 2 and a half times a week.

You still have bags of time to meet someone. And you know what you felt like 10 years ago about other stuff is different now so there is no reason why you could not feel different about this in another 10 years. My Guss is you just haven't meat the guy that you would like to get it on with yet.

Bluey said:
If you look at the TV and the Media you would think ppl are getting it on 24/7. There simply not. The average marred couple do IT like 2 and a half times a week.

You still have bags of time to meet someone. And you know what you felt like 10 years ago about other stuff is different now so there is no reason why you could not feel different about this in another 10 years. My Guss is you just haven't meat the guy that you would like to get it on with yet.

Possibly, Bluey. I also have an idea that my less than flattering outlook on sex may be somewhat influenced by the fact that it has literally never been a big deal in my family. Well, I did not outright ask my mother but I do get an impression they had some sex only in the beginning, to start my sister (we are not from the same father). I've never seen my biological father but I've heard he had serious problems with staying faithful, hence the divorce. :p My current (foster) father is markedly disinterested, be it in sex or in women in general. He does not appear to feel any sexual attraction towards women whatsoever (no, he's not a homo though). Likewise, my mother, I'm not sure what her sex drive had been in her youth (though, I'm guessing, not very high) but she certainly does not miss it either. So, yes, I think it may have made an impact on my own view toward sex.

It could be a genatel thing that's just been passed down to you in the jeans then.

I do think its difficult to tell if it is genital tho. I mean its not something that you ask your parents. I could just imagine me asking my dad how many times do you do it with me mum EERRRR NO WAY am I going there.

Even moor difficult for you as you don't live with your parents. I think your foster father would probably give that impression to you whatever he was like.

I think if you know both of your parents and have been Burt up by them as I have in this case it dose not mater as like I just said its not the sort of think you would ever ask your mum and dad. I certainly would not and even now at 33 I would avoid that sort of thing with my parents like the plague. I would hope they did it only two times. Once for me and another for my sis lol

I think its normal that ppl are not overly bothered about this sort of thing to the degree that society and the media would pretrial.

I think your perfectly normal. It is normal to have a lower sex drive when there is no one special in your life anyway.

Silvernight said:
This doesn't really bother me, but I was just wondering if there are others like that and if this should really be considered a disorder, even though I don't actually suffer from it in any way.

If it doesn't bother you then it isn't a problem. There are many people quite happy that way and aren't looking to change it. They may resent people trying to convince them that they should be different or implying that they need "fixed". Many feel they get less acceptance then any other sexual orientation.

I work in a hospital in a gynecology department, its turned me off sex for life. All i equate sex with now are sexually transmitted diseases, and abortions.

stella said:
I work in a hospital in a gynecology department, its turned me off sex for life. All i equate sex with now are sexually transmitted diseases, and abortions.

I can imagine that working in a place like that would do that to a person.

This is the best thing about being single. Its the best contraceptive there is :D lol

I see no problem.

Sex, like all things, is processed in the brain.
Whats so great about actually having it when you can imagine anything?
For women there are advanced machines that will do them much better.
For men... um blow up dulls are getting more advanced, I guess.
I don't believe anyone who says they never play with themselves.

Kissing... I have no problem with kissing. I mean why would you?
Body worship is fine, germs are mainly on the hands.
Like you'd think the butt has a lot of germs, but really no, because how often does it come into contact with anything having germs? Lol the butt is immaculate. Ah the irony...

To be honest all I really need is the intimate bond. ...That goes beyond everything... Sad that anyone should have to do without love...

We all serve... the question is what

The machines of a dying world?
The gods of a forsaken world?
The ego destroying the world?
Or the girl whose hurt because of the world?

I will choose her, like a healer who looks for the most damaged wound. My efforts won't be wasted.

Can you imagine the joy? The surprise? Just try and tell me there is any love that can rival it... Its like a glass of cold water in the midst of a barren wasteland. A stance of sanity balancing an insane universe.

I go where am I needed...

Despair said:
I see no problem.

Like you'd think the butt has a lot of germs, but really no, because how often does it come into contact with anything having germs? Lol the butt is immaculate. Ah the irony...

To be honest all I really need is the intimate bond. ...That goes beyond everything... Sad that anyone should have to do without love...

I will choose her, like a healer who looks for the most damaged wound. My efforts won't be wasted.

Can you imagine the joy? The surprise? Just try and tell me there is any love that can rival it... Its like a glass of cold water in the midst of a barren wasteland. A stance of sanity balancing an insane universe.

lol i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. your writing is like a cryptic poem.

stella said:
Despair said:
I see no problem.

lol i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. your writing is like a cryptic poem.

What's not to understand? I'm pretty sure I did. :) Very cool writing man.

Latest posts

Back