Avitar & User Name

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My username is Dreamer because I am a Dreamer. I spend most of my day daydreaming about all sorts of things, mostly things Id like to do at some point in my life :)
88 is just the year I was born.

I guess my name stems from the fact that sometimes I feel like I'm ignored and I'd like more people to take notice of me in a positive light. My Avatar is a picture from the show Friends which is one of my favourite shows and it usually never fails to make me laugh.

My name is a character I made up, a fish who gets down to ska music. I'll draw him someday, when I'm good enough to.

My avatar is me...as you can see I'm a big Star Wars fan.

Nothing special, Beckett is just one of the main fictional characters of one of my fave tv shows "Castle", so i use it as my nickname.

My current avatar is my beloved furry kid Vito Corleone, sitting on his fave place (my laptop's keyboard), to watch his fave tv show that also happens to be Castle, and he likes detective Beckett quite a lot, as you can see.

When I joined I kinda felt forsaken. Thus the username.

I like my avatar, it looks like an owl from far, but it's actually a symmetry of 2 dream catchers. It's interesting.

Just changed my Avatar to a picture of "deadman's hand"... Happens to be my favorite poker hand, Aces & 8's...

I'll take another go at this.

I like vanilla. I like creme. The bowl of ice cream is because I'm fat and I like ice cream.

VanillaCreme said:

I like vanilla. I like creme. The bowl of ice cream is because I'm fat and I like ice cream.

My favorite is cookie dough ice creams... Not too crazy about vanilla, though...

sk66rc said:
VanillaCreme said:

My favorite is cookie dough ice creams... Not too crazy about vanilla, though...

Cookie dough is my all time favorite as well. I'd pick that over any other flavor. I just saw the plain vanilla scoop and thought it fit well.

My avatar changes frequently, one day I will create a gallery of alll the ones I've ever had. But each one has featured my user name.

WWC- hmmm, let's see, I live in the mountains, kinda march to the beat of my own drummer, and I'm in denial of having grown up.

As far as the Dennis avi it kind of suits me- an occasional troublemaker with the balls to stand up for himself and a cool beverage is always a good thing :)

WildernessWildChild said:
WWC- hmmm, let's see, I live in the mountains, kinda march to the beat of my own drummer, and I'm in denial of having grown up.

As far as the Dennis avi it kind of suits me- an occasional troublemaker with the balls to stand up for himself and a cool beverage is always a good thing :)

LOL... WWC reminded me of "World Wrestling Council", - Puerto Rican wrestling association... Almost like WWF here in U.S...

I used to have a Fry as my avatar.

Just sayin'.

My avatar is always a photo i made or my bf made. My username is usually nullnaught.

Mine is from a parody series of Death Note. It's about a guy that masturbates all the time. No real relevance to me but I like the way it looks. :O

Onani Master Kurosawa

My Sig is from a Music video of a song by Hanni El Khatib called "Family". Spider is the single guy that has good friends and he's kinda crazy and does his own thing. I like him :O

[video=youtube]

There. Now you all know!

[video=youtube]

I'll just leave this here too because it's awesome.

sk66rc said:
WildernessWildChild said:

LOL... WWC reminded me of "World Wrestling Council", - Puerto Rican wrestling association... Almost like WWF here in U.S...

Get the F out... Don't wanna be sued by the aminal people.

Latest posts

Back