Avitar & User Name

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
sk66rc said:
WildernessWildChild said:
WWC- hmmm, let's see, I live in the mountains, kinda march to the beat of my own drummer, and I'm in denial of having grown up.

As far as the Dennis avi it kind of suits me- an occasional troublemaker with the balls to stand up for himself and a cool beverage is always a good thing :)

LOL... WWC reminded me of "World Wrestling Council", - Puerto Rican wrestling association... Almost like WWF here in U.S...

Get the F out... Don't wanna be sued by the aminal people.

LOL... Why would aminal people sue you?

sk66rc said:
VanillaCreme said:
sk66rc said:
WWC- hmmm, let's see, I live in the mountains, kinda march to the beat of my own drummer, and I'm in denial of having grown up.

As far as the Dennis avi it kind of suits me- an occasional troublemaker with the balls to stand up for himself and a cool beverage is always a good thing :)

LOL... WWC reminded me of "World Wrestling Council", - Puerto Rican wrestling association... Almost like WWF here in U.S...

She's referencing World Wildlife Fund, not World Wrestling Federation....the former benefits society, the latter is a blight.

sk66rc said:
VanillaCreme said:
sk66rc said:

She's referencing World Wildlife Fund, not World Wrestling Federation....the former benefits society, the latter is a blight.

Oh, Duh...!!! LOL... Okie dokie...

sk66rc said:
sk66rc said:
VanillaCreme said:
sk66rc said:

Yes, because WWF is now WWE. World Wrestling Entertainment.

VanillaCreme said:
sk66rc said:
sk66rc said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yes, because WWF is now WWE. World Wrestling Entertainment.

I give up... Can't keep up with all these changes anymore

Latest posts

Back