Awaiting December 21, 2012 With Strong Curiosity?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liley said:
Lies! The world will end only when it's less expected mwahahahahaa

Hahaha... it's like how Christians say that "The Rapture" (2nd coming of Jesus, etc) will happen when we least expect it.

So...

...if we just expect it to happen every day, then it will never happen!!!! :D lol

Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Those people should be rounded up and put on an island to torment each other and leave the rest of us alone.

That would be half the ppl that live then XD
Not to many ppl now days that give a fresia to what I can make out. Just as long as its fast.

Or maybe we already did get rounded and put on a planet all by ourselves that's why where here. Think pyramids?

Well going of topic for a moment I think there is a possibility that where not originally from Earth as a species we probably had to move here cos we blow the other one up.

I used to wonder that, but we are descended from apes. We have the DNA evidence to prove it. People have pretty well figured most of our history out. Look at the human genome project.

Most people don't realize just how smart apes are. I have seen some shocking things that people have documented. There are apes that use tools. They make tools, store them, and plan ahead to take them a fair distance and use them. It is remarkable. Now the tools are simple and primitive, but they do it. Many people are shocked. Wish I had downloaded what I am talking about.

A look at Mayan mythology (and steadfastly ignoring how other groups have tried appropriating the date for their own uses) shows that the current age we live in comes to an end and the next one (which according to Mayan mythology will be the last one) will begin. Despite it being a new age beginning, nothing special will happen; no explosions or volcanoes or continents falling into the ocean, just a new age.

In simpler terms, the Mayan Long Count, which is on like a ~3100 year cycle, will be resetting itself to 0. Hence, a new age.

Greetings.

I just watched a doc on 2012. The guy, and said, and I quote: " The Mayans seemed to be the only ones who pointed specifically to 2012, but other past civilizations have talked about the end of time, the calamity during the event of Celestial events, and that is what bothers me. Because if you have 3 or 4 ancient civilizations who apparently never communicated with each other,
talking about similar things, and similar events, they could be right."

Those were his exact words. An interesting observation. What are your thoughts?

As a Christian, I don't believe the world will end then, and as LoneKiller said, it won't until it is God's decision--and that day, I don't believe anyone knows.

On Tuesday an asteroid is going to pass close to the Earth. I don't think anything is going to happen.

LoneKiller said:
I just watched a doc on 2012. The guy, and said, and I quote: " The Mayans seemed to be the only ones who pointed specifically to 2012, but other past civilizations have talked about the end of time, the calamity during the event of Celestial events, and that is what bothers me. Because if you have 3 or 4 ancient civilizations who apparently never communicated with each other,
talking about similar things, and similar events, they could be right."

Those were his exact words. An interesting observation. What are your thoughts?

Several different civilizations have also mummified their dead without having contact between themselves. Does that mean something significant? Not really.

All that it means is that many thousands of humans throughout history have believed that the world may end some day.

That doesn't mean that it will.

Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Those people should be rounded up and put on an island to torment each other and leave the rest of us alone.

Not to many ppl now days that give a fresia to what I can make out. Just as long as its fast.

Or maybe we already did get rounded and put on a planet all by ourselves that's why where here. Think pyramids?

Well going of topic for a moment I think there is a possibility that where not originally from Earth as a species we probably had to move here cos we blow the other one up.

I used to wonder that, but we are descended from apes. We have the DNA evidence to prove it. People have pretty well figured most of our history out. Look at the human genome project.

Most people don't realize just how smart apes are. I have seen some shocking things that people have documented. There are apes that use tools. They make tools, store them, and plan ahead to take them a fair distance and use them. It is remarkable. Now the tools are simple and primitive, but they do it. Many people are shocked. Wish I had downloaded what I am talking about.

Oh I can believe that. I think some apes are probably smarter then some ppl I know XD Interesting stuff though.

Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Bluey said:
Skorian said:

Oh I can believe that. I think some apes are probably smarter then some ppl I know XD Interesting stuff though.

Their short term memory skills and speed of recall is faster then most humans... It is amazing to see them in memory tests, how fast they can recall things, and how much they can recall. They can also solve some puzzles and problems that smart people struggle with. Some scientists that work with apes are looking to redefine the definition of what it is to be human as a result of a host of experiments that have been done that show that apes are more human like then we used to believe. Some of it I think is censored from American TV as it probably would be upsetting to some people just how smart they can be.

Anyway, what is this about an asteroid? Can you post a news article link?

The world most definitely will not come to an end. It's is just the end of a calendar ... An ending also signifies a new cycle of life. We have gone through a huge astrological cycle (approx. 26,000 years).

The prediction of the end times was based upon potentials of the past. Truly, based on humanity's past tendency to go to war and animosity , the End was quite probable. However , the game of life has shifted away from this potential due to a Great Shift in human consciousness towards integrity, equality, unity and sustainability.

Look for proof in the revolutions in the Middle East. There are still battles being fought and people still die. But the underlying reason has changed - in the past people go to war led by greedy leaders and dictators to dominate others. Now the ordinary folks are rising from their silence to overthrow these dictators. This has caused a domino effect to the rest of the world. Look at all the street demos, even in US e.g. Wall Street demo. What are they clamoring for ?
For fairness, for equality, for integrity ! It is the chaos before the calm.

The ending that is upon us is the old paradigm of greed, manipulation, dominance, fear based tactics of leaders, etc. The new calendar represents the new age of Aquarius , one which speaks of self-empowerment and the Internet is facilitating this shift in human consciousness to the positive.

I feel a bit bad for those who predict the end of the world.

If they are wrong, they come across as liars/idots.

And if they are right, they don't get to say "I told you so" (we'll all be dead).

It's a lose-lose situation.

Latest posts

Back