Awesome qualities you have!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sell yourself short,PD,you got great qualities,other people can see them in you,even if you Can't. ;)

gabriel20 said:
Don't sell yourself short,PD,you got great qualities,other people can see them in you,even if you Can't. ;)

WingMan, It's better selling out than buying honeysuckle!!! Had that for quite a long time, hehehe.

And yes, you have awesome qualities, like ton, kiloton, megaton, gigaton, Oh hell! You have countless of them. Can I borrow few? Running little short :p

I'm a **** good bass guitar player. Hahahaha!!

If you want me to learn to play something, give me 24 hours of me trying to study it and if there are tabs available I'll figure out it's right and wrong notations and how to make it sound on point and potentially even just add and/or fresia with the song a little bit just to be my normal creative self :p

If there's not tabs than Probably 72 hours, because it'll take me a little longer to map out a whole song piece by piece by ear, but I can do it.

Niantiel said:
I'm a **** good bass guitar player. Hahahaha!!

If you want me to learn to play something, give me 24 hours of me trying to study it and if there are tabs available I'll figure out it's right and wrong notations and how to make it sound on point and potentially even just add and/or fresia with the song a little bit just to be my normal creative self :p

If there's not tabs than Probably 72 hours, because it'll take me a little longer to map out a whole song piece by piece by ear, but I can do it.

Now you're making me curious. Can we have little bit of one of those samples? I don't think anyone would object ;)

Latest posts

Back