bad ironies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn9922

Reaction score
so for me anyway maybe not for everyone... i have no friends..despite being cool fun outgoing..doesn't matter...everyone hates me, puts me down..calls me quiet/shy no matter what i do, even if i talk for hours on end at the end they say 'youre so QUIETTT" idiots...scumbags. worst part is.my ONLY friends are my WORST enemies...its just a sick irony in life....my evil cruel family that has destroyed my life...are the ONLY people in m ylife...imagine that??? why the hell is this??? who set the bar for this sick universe? its weird how people FLOCK to my mother...she is liek the devil...i mean sure to them she's nice but there is nothing great about her. but me? everyone just AVOIDS me ignores me and treats me like im 'special' ie 'special ed' or something. even my brothers ex wife lived int he same city as me, and NEVER hung out with me...she was so mean to me, but she had her own friends and never invited me anywhere. i foudn that so strange....people are exceptionally CRUEL to me ..anything that is cruel they are to me. worse, people are only in my life if they can abuse me, use me, or do something horrible to me nothing else. if i sya...hey stop doing that to me-- they call me crazy or names, try to gaslight me or bail---this is the only story of my life nothing else. i can't make friends no matter what i do and the only people trapped in my horrible life are my cruel sadistic family....who are controlling monsters evil and who have destroyed me already. i cant get a boyfriend despite being relaly hot and only bad things happen to me...so why is it that people LOVE everyone else but HATE people like me for no reason? why do people love weird mean or strange people but hate cool normal people.....im in my early 30's and my mother is my ONLY FRIEND???? she isnt a friend shes a monster and my worst enemy.....who the fuk wrote the script for this awful life anyway. i used to believe God would help me and give me justice, bu i learned....God only helps my abusers get better lives and more power so they can keep destroying me....its a weird sick world....

And this is the THIRD such thread you've made here today. Same exact stuff you posted in the other two. Im hot, I cant get a bf, people abuse me, etc.
Perhaps you should let people reply to the FIRST thread you made like this one before creating even more of them?

Have you asked yourself why people don't like you? Try looking for flaws you could fix in yourself, make improvements, gain respect from your mother

oh really..coming from a forum where people have the same issues...that is a stupid thing ot say....people are mean to others for many reasons and there are many crazy evil and sick people who other people like...so to say that to someone is just wrong...flaws...ridiculous

evewasframed..this is an OPEN forum and u really need to stop harassing and following me around in my posts....its so weird how i talk about mistreatment IN my postings then get ti from jerks like oyu...are u crazy or do you REALLY need attention from me so badly that you have to stalk every posting I write....my postings also arent the same. you are a sick person who is trying to put me down and my credibility for reasons that don't exist...so you have serious issues and are a bully and lunatic. Most online bullies are bullied in real life. isnt there a way to BLOCK people who stalk others here...crazy people in this world sickos

and snuggle your advice is horrible...trying to gain respect from an abuser? that's pathetic...if you can't say nice things to anyone don't talk at all....people like you are sick as they come. I hope none of your friends come to you seeking help from anything bad you'd tell them to gain respect from an abusive person in their life. Why do you sick people come to my postings to throw your negative sick stuff...get lost sicko...

jenn9922 said:
oh really..coming from a forum where people have the same issues...that is a stupid thing ot say....people are mean to others for many reasons and there are many crazy evil and sick people who other people like...so to say that to someone is just wrong...flaws...ridiculous

evewasframed..this is an OPEN forum and u really need to stop harassing and following me around in my posts....its so weird how i talk about mistreatment IN my postings then get ti from jerks like oyu...are u crazy or do you REALLY need attention from me so badly that you have to stalk every posting I write....my postings also arent the same. you are a sick person who is trying to put me down and my credibility for reasons that don't exist...so you have serious issues and are a bully and lunatic. Most online bullies are bullied in real life. isnt there a way to BLOCK people who stalk others here...crazy people in this world sickos

and snuggle your advice is horrible...trying to gain respect from an abuser? that's pathetic...if you can't say nice things to anyone don't talk at all....people like you are sick as they come. I hope none of your friends come to you seeking help from anything bad you'd tell them to gain respect from an abusive person in their life. Why do you sick people come to my postings to throw your negative sick stuff...get lost sicko...

Eve's right, you do post very similar threads, can't you see it? An yeah, this is an open forum, but what's the point in posting the same things just worded slightly differently? Do you expect people to respond to all three with different advice/comments?

You complain about people calling you names, avoiding you and being cruel in all your posts, yet you attack people doing the same ******* thing. You're right, that is bad irony.

An open forum isn't a personal blog, it's a place where you communicate with other people specifically.

I've also never gotten the impression that this forum is for people to gather and complain about the world without considering the possibility that they can do wrong, too. Often it's a combination of personal struggles and societal ones. There are often factors that work against us, but our ability to handle those as well as our personal struggles make a huge difference in our lives.

Condemning everyone who doesn't agree with you is very fast way to lose potential friends. If the only opinion that matters is your own, perhaps it's yourself you should be talking to.

jenn, it's an unfair world. None of it ever makes sense, if you ask me. I've given up trying to make sense of why the wrong is always thriving ahead and the good always die out. Maybe I keep hope that someday I can bring some goodness forward.. at the least.

But I'm sorry you're feeling low. :(

*hugs* hope you feel better soon.

9006 said:
Eve's right, you do post very similar threads, can't you see it? An yeah, this is an open forum, but what's the point in posting the same things just worded slightly differently? Do you expect people to respond to all three with different advice/comments?

You complain about people calling you names, avoiding you and being cruel in all your posts, yet you attack people doing the same ******* thing. You're right, that is bad irony.

Exactly.

I'm sorry "jenn9922" but if you act like you do on the forum here as in real life I see why people treat you the way you do. You're rude and mean yourself. Just look at you other threads I've closed, including this one, and the two that are getting left open. Now maybe the way you were treated put that chip on your shoulder, or you are trolling the forum to come here and make fun of the members, which I hope isn't the case. Not like it hasn't been done before. But lets keep your discussions to your problems in these two threads.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=27909
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=27911

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back