Bad Relationships

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IGETNONE

Reaction score
why is it that i fresia up my relationships since i'm a person who's looking for someone to love?

Becuase someone turely loving you scars the living honeysuckle out of ya...
In the back of your mind somewhere...you belive you're not good enough.
Self sabatage..You do the rejection first or ******* up first..whatever your style.

The more you accept yourself ...with all the good qualities and flaws. In other words turely love yourself...
you won't trip out so much. We all learn from mistakes and we all deserve to be loved or you'll simply allow
others to love you...and not be so selffish. Forgive yourself and move forward...love yourself.
The more you love and accept yourself...the more others will love and accept you.

or you you got into a pyschologically habit of wanting...rather than having.
You're alway wanting.....therefore you subconsiously fresia honeysuckle up after having..so you'll be back in wanting again.
You became comfortiable with wanting becuase it's familar to you. Coupled with thinking you're not good enough...waalaa
Don't worry you're not a nut case...the media or marketing firms plays this phychologial game with ya..
Everytime you watch TV and see an add...you feel like you lack something...you want, you want whatever the fresia they're trying to sell ya.

Have you experinced buyer's remorse before??? It's the samething.
After you purchase your brand new honeysuckle.(you have it now). You wanna take it back.
This puts you back into wanting again...lol

I'm pretty sure you hear poeple saying "some people are just in it for the hunt or the chase...."
That's what they're reffering to....the thrill of the hunt or wanting....

or you can get a gold fish or a plant...learn how to take care of it. Get a book or literature to educate yourself on the plant.
Don't over or under water the plant. Take care of it even when you don't feel it sometimes,
espeacailly after a couple of weeks. It'll take work and persistents...however it's not going to consume your entire life.
Relationships are kind of like that....

I can look at my experince from this piont of view.
My first long term relationship lasted 2 years.
My next LT relationship lasted 6 years...
My next LT relationship lasted 12 years...

I'm not on the emotional roller coasters after a break up. I'm more stable emotionally , therefore i think clearer...

Did i failed or did I make progress and got better?

mmmm....Chelle wants me to go see a movie about a women that asked a guy out.
She totally blew his mind...but he thought he wasn't good enough for her...

It's bascailly why i messed up my marriage. I love Chelle very, very much.
Chelle asked me out. Chelle loves me very much.

IGETNONE said:
why is it that i fresia up my relationships since i'm a person who's looking for someone to love?

lol how the hell should I know? Be more specific. :p

----Steve

If you are showing polite interest in a conversation you are probably changing your own point of view and possibly becoming defensive.Try to make quality time with your partner
Without quality time no relationship survives. Regardless of whether it's your life partner or someone who is reporting to you, create the space that enables the two of you to spend exclusive time together, so the relationship is well-nourished - and this is just as important in the context of the workplace as it is in personal relationships.

IGETNONE said:

What do you mean by 'fresia up my relationships'?

How do you 'fresia' them up?

Yeah I tend to screw up mine too... and for some reason I am always attracting people who take advantage of me.

Latest posts

Back