Beautiful/Cool/Cute/Epic/Etc Pictures You've Taken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep NM that's our 60ft high, 4 inch diameter, flare stack... that's only about 100 to 150 psi of natural gas being ignited... it only makes about a 15 - 20 foot high flame... our tank can pressure up to 350 psi and put out twice that size flame... earplugs required

darktrees.jpg

dawnsilhouette.jpg

reddawn7.jpg

spraypaint.jpg.jpg

Rubes.jpg

wounded_or_broken_rose_by_limegemini.jpg

last spring we were having a gradening. my sister accidentatlly dut a beautiful red roses and so she put a bandage around the stem where she cut it and put in a flower vase.. she said.. it a wounded red rose

butterfly_fly_fly_by_limegemini.jpg
chimes at our back yard..butterfly chime

beach_stones_by_limegemini.jpg
just stones and rocks at the beach last summer. :) beach stones

colorful_tower_by_limegemini.jpg
just making out of something.. lol colorful tower

toxic__heart_by_limegemini.jpg

i took a picture of my drawing/sketch.. lol.. you decide the emotion coz that's what i felt when making this peice. :) toxic-heart

This thread inspires. More and more I've wanted to make photography into a hobby. I need to get a good camera.

It dose ^^ :) cool :) I look forward to seeing some of them.

This is one I took yesterday with my phone. Its called the crooked spire that's in the middle of a town near me.

Photo-0030.jpg

Well finally back from my jols, too bad it couldnt have lasted longer as i really could be doing without coming back to work..lol. But as promised heres a few snaps i took whilst gone.

p1000343we6.jpg

p1000356nk2.jpg

This one was taken whilst in Croatia, where a lot of the residential buildings still bare the scars of war as can be seen on this ruin.
p1000380kk0.jpg

And finally this one, which is one of the unusual things i came across... 2 lonely rusting chairs located in the middle of a forest (not that many if any people actually walk through them)
p1000412pp0.jpg

Thought i'd share a few snaps of the sunset i took from my bedroom window over the past few days.. (although i have altered the last 2)

p1000425kk1.jpg

p100046altnd1.jpg

p1000423alt1dv5.jpg

Latest posts

Back